Freeride trails in Utah??

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Freeride trails in Utah??
Posted: Sep 2, 2009 at 21:12 Quote
Just rode I-street for the first time tonight, it was pretty sick. Little tricky getting there, but that was only casue i had no directions and was just going from what i saw on google earth. Anybody else from the U ride there? I ride would be super nice next time.

Posted: Sep 4, 2009 at 17:59 Quote
I just moved here this summer and I've been riding I-street, bobsled, eagle mountain, little cottonwood canyon, deer valley, and a few others. If anyone knows where the good trails in bountiful are or want to ride anywhere with me let me know. My shuttle-mate sold his bike and hasn't bought a new one yet.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 6:46 Quote
Ruda911 wrote:
I just moved here this summer and I've been riding I-street, bobsled, eagle mountain, little cottonwood canyon, deer valley, and a few others. If anyone knows where the good trails in bountiful are or want to ride anywhere with me let me know. My shuttle-mate sold his bike and hasn't bought a new one yet.

I can hook you up with some good rides in Bountiful and Centerville let me know when you want to go

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
Ruda911 wrote:

is the little cottonwood trail the DH trail that starts at like snowbird?

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
SLCrider wrote:
Ruda911 wrote:

Ya that's the one.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 13:35 Quote
Ruda911 wrote:
SLCrider wrote:
Ruda911 wrote:

Ya that's the one.

how do you get to it? my buds and i wanna hit it but we have no clue where to go

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 18:54 Quote
Park at 40.571877,-111.774558 and drive up to Snowbird. Park in the lot and head up to the cross country trail which leads all the way down. There's a spot where you have to ride on the road for a while but just look on the left for the drop in.

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 4:20 Quote
Dam this sucks balls! i was over in utah, saltlake to be more precise, last christmas and was lost for words at the sheer size of the mountains!(First time ive ever been to america) i was just thinking how awesome the trails around there would be but i never got to see them as it was all covered in snow! you guys out in utah are some lucky sons of... well you know the rest!
By the way i live in England.... what a let down!

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 14:43 Quote
ya man i live in salt lake and the trails are amazing!

Posted: Sep 17, 2009 at 21:04 Quote
It would be nice though if we had Whistler-quality trails here.

Posted: Jun 4, 2010 at 12:10 Quote
I just swapped my XC hard tail for a DH bike. Any one want to go ride? I'm open any weekday after 4:00.

Posted: Jun 6, 2010 at 16:43 Quote
DrAwsome wrote:
I just swapped my XC hard tail for a DH bike. Any one want to go ride? I'm open any weekday after 4:00.
If your in southern utah I am up to go for a ride

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 21:25 Quote
Any of you guys ride in the north Utah area?

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 22:59 Quote
[Quote="dher0521"]Any of you guys ride in the north Utah area?[/Qu
ote]

Where in Northern UT? I live in SLC. But am going North to Logan for school this year and dont knw anyone or anywhere to ride.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033365
Mobile Version of Website