Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Mar 27, 2016 at 1:50 Quote
dhracer73 wrote:
photo
I've been thinking of getting a second bike for a while now, I have an intense tracer 275, and I really love that bike, but I also miss the hardtail ride. So, after a long process, i decided on the Nukeprrof Scout 275, finished building it today, and cant wait to ride it tomorrow morning in the santa monica mountains (Los Angeles). here is a shot of the finish product, and I'll be posting some from the trails, hope you like it!!!
photo
not into HT but I do like yours .... Looks like a ripper . Go shred dread ))))

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 0:46 Quote
Fat-Pants wrote:
Not sure if this has ever been posted before or not - but for everyones information - you can squeeze a stealth reverb in the Mega 2012!

photo

It's just hit 4 years old a week ago or so and the only original parts left are the top headset cup and the frame. Everything else has changed, inc warranty shock due to leaky dials/knobs and getting the most up to date one (about 18months ago)

Safe!

What's the tune of the DebonAir Monarch (M/M?) and how are you satisfied in comparison to the default one?

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 7:29 Quote
Wet Park Wales:

God knows what that annoying clicky knocking noise is, maybe the camera in the mount.

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 8:25 Quote
Sounds like a loose fender...

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 8:26 Quote
The knocking is from googles and helm

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 11:12 Quote
Similar clicking noise made me a motion control in boxxer rc

Posted: Mar 30, 2016 at 22:07 Quote
Anyone have any experience with the new 2016 mega am pro (or any other 2016 mega 275 model)? I am very interested because of the spec, geo, and price.

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 16:27 Quote
wilda wrote:
Fat-Pants wrote:
Not sure if this has ever been posted before or not - but for everyones information - you can squeeze a stealth reverb in the Mega 2012!

photo

It's just hit 4 years old a week ago or so and the only original parts left are the top headset cup and the frame. Everything else has changed, inc warranty shock due to leaky dials/knobs and getting the most up to date one (about 18months ago)

Safe!

What's the tune of the DebonAir Monarch (M/M?) and how are you satisfied in comparison to the default one?

Yeah I'm happy with it. It feels much more active than my old shock but that could also be down to the old one being buggered. Yep m/m like the old one. Haven't added any volume rings either, comparing to my old one where I added 4 to avoid bottom outs. (12stone roughly and ride pretty hard/gaps,drops)

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 2:52 Quote
Hi guys I need help how does the swing link go back together on a 2013 mega am

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 3:02 Quote
Davidp062 wrote:
Hi guys I need help how does the swing link go back together on a 2013 mega am

The same way you took it off, just in reverse.
Unless you used a hammer.
I don't get how its confusing.. it only goes on one way.

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 4:32 Quote
Fat-Pants wrote:
Yeah I'm happy with it. It feels much more active than my old shock but that could also be down to the old one being buggered. Yep m/m like the old one. Haven't added any volume rings either, comparing to my old one where I added 4 to avoid bottom outs. (12stone roughly and ride pretty hard/gaps,drops)

Thanks for the info. I expected more plush and active suspension with debonair, but was not sure about bottom outs. Glad to hear that it works fine with M/M tunning.

What about mid-stroke support? Is it feel softer or firmer compared to the default Monarch?

Posted: Apr 7, 2016 at 12:51 Quote
Someone help me, I've never been much of a builder more of a rider but I got a 2013 nukeproof dj Solomon and I need bottom bracket/crank combo, I've got a new in box octane one 3piece cro mo pro crank but I can get something else if it doesn't fit the bb, any help or just a part list for me to look at would be awesome.

Cheers

Posted: Apr 10, 2016 at 15:37 Quote
I've got a Mega 290 frame on its way at the end of May and am confused about whether Nukeproof are suppling a firmer tuned shock given the various adverse comments made in reviews. Does anyone know for sure?

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 at 1:58 Quote
I read somewhere in a more recent mega275 review that shock tunes were modified. Whether that means all shock tunes we donmt know.

I have no issues yet with my 290 shock tune. It feels supportive and plush at the same time.

And I have previous experience with debonair, in addition to Cane Creek DB air, Monarch Plus RC3, Monach RT3, older fox rp2 and crappy CTD with aftermarket push tuning

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 at 2:15 Quote
How do they compare?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020206
Mobile Version of Website