Nukeproof Owners Club
O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2018 at 13:27 Quote
Custom Painted XL 2016 Mega 275
photo

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 13:52 Quote
bigburd wrote:
Hetman64 wrote:
So my Pulse frame cracked again in the same exact spot as the last one... Anyone knows if I am able to get any type of refund as this is clearly an engineering fail? Or will they just send me another frame like before? It says on the CRC warranty sheet that monetary refund is within 30 days only form purchase, but I'm wondering if maybe anyone else did something similar and somehow got a monetary refund anyway. It sucks because I can't do anything about it unless they re-design the frame to prevent rear and front triangle from colliding when bottoming out. I'm thinking about just selling the one i get from warranty now and getting another frame.

Demand a refund based upon the fact that this common, also a little bird tells me that Nukeproof are not continuing the Pulse next year so no chance of an upgrade to a potentially fixed version.

You think I have any chance of getting my money back at this point? Would be the best option since I could just get another frame...

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 22:30 Quote
Hetman64 wrote:
bigburd wrote:
Hetman64 wrote:
So my Pulse frame cracked again in the same exact spot as the last one... Anyone knows if I am able to get any type of refund as this is clearly an engineering fail? Or will they just send me another frame like before? It says on the CRC warranty sheet that monetary refund is within 30 days only form purchase, but I'm wondering if maybe anyone else did something similar and somehow got a monetary refund anyway. It sucks because I can't do anything about it unless they re-design the frame to prevent rear and front triangle from colliding when bottoming out. I'm thinking about just selling the one i get from warranty now and getting another frame.

Demand a refund based upon the fact that this common, also a little bird tells me that Nukeproof are not continuing the Pulse next year so no chance of an upgrade to a potentially fixed version.

You think I have any chance of getting my money back at this point? Would be the best option since I could just get another frame...

This kind of thing would be uncommon but not unheard of. Be clear and persistent in your request for a refund from the start of your communication and see. Best result may be a new frame to sell.

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 22:32 Quote
maxwharin1 wrote:
Custom Painted XL 2016 Mega 275
photo
Definite improvement and totally on point with 2019 colourways fashion

O+
Posted: Aug 17, 2018 at 6:16 Quote
How have people's Scouts held up? I am thinking about getting a 275 Race in a few months to replace my POS Cannondale.

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 at 22:41 Quote
A little update on my Nukeproof Salute

Custom paint job, New Rockshox Lyrik 2018 27.5 Boost with debonair 2019, Sram xx1/X01 Eagle, Bigger brake dics on front, new Sram x0 2018 hubs, Schwalbe magic mary/rock razor addix with Muc Off seal, New SLR titanium seat, a new bashguard from 77design, Black Lizard Skins macskill grips

Really a great blast to rock this baby, so happy every time i get on it

photo

photo

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 at 8:59 Quote
Evil-P wrote:
A little update on my Nukeproof Salute

Custom paint job, New Rockshox Lyrik 2018 27.5 Boost with debonair 2019, Sram xx1/X01 Eagle, Bigger brake dics on front, new Sram x0 2018 hubs, Schwalbe magic mary/rock razor addix with Muc Off seal, New SLR titanium seat, a new bashguard from 77design, Black Lizard Skins macskill grips

Really a great blast to rock this baby, so happy every time i get on it

photo

photo

sweet bike. how does 2019 debonair feel?

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 at 9:25 Quote
It's great I think ????

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 4:13 Quote
Just treated my baby to a new to me CCDB air, hopefully an upgrade from the Monarch tup

photo

Posted: Aug 20, 2018 at 8:33 Quote
Ccdb coil cs owners! How accurate your shock eye to eye length is? Just picked up my shock from service and checked eye to eye length and it was 218mm instead of 216mm. Doesn't sound normal tolerance for rear shock. Took it back to LBS ...

Posted: Aug 22, 2018 at 0:57 Quote
marko369 wrote:
Just treated my baby to a new to me CCDB air, hopefully an upgrade from the Monarch tup

photo

Scrap that peeps, had to return it due to a fault! I'll keep looking through buysell section Frown

Posted: Aug 23, 2018 at 8:37 Quote
Just rebuilt a 2017 Mega 290 that came with an M/M tuned debonair

Nukeproof Mega 290 Large
Nukeproof Mega 290 Large

Posted: Aug 27, 2018 at 16:41 Quote
3D Printed Bottle Cage Adapters on a Nukeproof Mega 290.
  3D Printed Bottle Cage Adapters on a Nukeproof Mega 290.

3D Printed Bottle Cage Adapters on a Nukeproof Mega 290. Close up.
  3D Printed Bottle Cage Adapters on a Nukeproof Mega 290. Close up.

I made a couple CAD drawings for some 3D printed adapters to mount a bottle cage inside the frame of a Nukeproof Mega 290. This is an XL, but they probably also fit in a Large. I would gladly share the .stl file with someone if they want to print them for themselves. They bolt on to the bottle cage, and then zip tie to the shock mount. No rattles, and no movement. They require longer hardware than what comes with the cage, and washers are needed so that the plastic doesn't crack when torqued.

O+
Posted: Aug 29, 2018 at 0:48 Quote
@ pacificnorthwet

thats one MEGA cool hack Wink

@everyone:

please help me with settings, today 5pm im testing the factory mega L,

3 types of trails;

1. fast & flow, some rooty sections

2. steeeep 37 percent avarage grade with berms, 90 deg turns and drops

3. fast ridge; roots&rock gardens, some steepness in between, the REAL suspension test.

the bike has;
Fox 36 Float Factory FIT4 sag set at25% ? less? more?
Foat X2 Factory sag set at 30% ? less? more?

pls share your sugesstions for 77kg rider, agressive riding.
2,5 DHF front tire
2,4 DHF DH casing rear tire

PS, would love the HSR, LSR,HSC, LSC suggestions

thaaank you!

Posted: Aug 29, 2018 at 19:59 Quote
Sounds steep. For that kind of terrain I would try something around 15% sag and a few clicks of lsc on the form. Maybe slow down hsr on shock a click

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025232
Mobile Version of Website