Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 at 10:34 Quote
maxwharin1 wrote:
nanoudge99 wrote:
maxwharin1 wrote:
Anyone ever used a RWC needle bearing shock hardware kit on a 2016 and up Mega?

Cheers

I have needle bearings in the shock eylet joining to the main pivot on my 2017 mega 290, there not rwc think they are enduro but I would recommend. Bike feels much more active and more plush, I had them in both eyelets but theres really no need for them joining to the downtube

Do you happen to have a link to where they can be bought? And sizes? Many thanks.

https://soshanger.com/epages/box11137.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/box11137/Products/Needle/SubProducts/BK-5864

8mm x 22.2mm

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 at 13:12 Quote
nanoudge99 wrote:
maxwharin1 wrote:
Anyone ever used a RWC needle bearing shock hardware kit on a 2016 and up Mega?

Cheers

I have needle bearings in the shock eylet joining to the main pivot on my 2017 mega 290, there not rwc think they are enduro but I would recommend. Bike feels much more active and more plush, I had them in both eyelets but theres really no need for them joining to the downtube

any links please?

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
Hey guys. I’m wanting to pick up a mega 275 alloy frame and live in NV close to Tahoe/Reno. Where do you guys recommend I should buy from? Thanks much fellas!

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
I got my frame used on here. Was going to go new al since carbon was out of stock from pedaloptionz who is from your hood and quick to reply to pm’s but mine popped up the day I was going to order. https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/list/?region=3&q=Mega&category=6

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 at 21:17 Quote
splayleg wrote:
I got my frame used on here. Was going to go new al since carbon was out of stock from pedaloptionz who is from your hood and quick to reply to pm’s but mine popped up the day I was going to order. https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/list/?region=3&q=Mega&category=6

Thanks man! Good timing on your frame too. I hit up pedaloptionz yesterday night and he got back, so the ball is rolling. Thanks again splayleg.

Posted: Jan 10, 2019 at 1:06 Quote
steve-miller wrote:
photo
one of the best I've seen. Behold

Posted: Jan 10, 2019 at 13:59 Quote
steve-miller wrote:
photo

i'll have one in XL please, lovely bike.

Posted: Jan 10, 2019 at 21:12 Quote
I built up a Mega 290 and love it but did they tighten any bolts? I checked them all over but still getting them work loose and having to use loctite on them.

Is that a common issue with Nukeproof?

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 5:21 Quote
Hi..does anyone know what the factory tune/settings for a rockshox monarch r plus which was on a 2015 nukeproof mega am comp as the stickers have come off? Thanks in advance and sorry if it's been asked before.

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 5:40 Quote
dubod22 wrote:
I built up a Mega 290 and love it but did they tighten any bolts? I checked them all over but still getting them work loose and having to use loctite on them.

Is that a common issue with Nukeproof?
no doubt they do back out

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 23:11 Quote
theblackwidows wrote:
Hi..does anyone know what the factory tune/settings for a rockshox monarch r plus which was on a 2015 nukeproof mega am comp as the stickers have come off? Thanks in advance and sorry if it's been asked before.

I think LL. It was that on the 13/14 bikes.

Posted: Jan 19, 2019 at 20:58 Quote
steve-miller wrote:
photo
So friggin sexy.. Congratulations man!

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 16:42 Quote
I've just purchased a 2019 Mega RS 275 and wondered if someone could tell me the max tire width you can run without rubbing and causing problems? I'd prefer to run Minnions 2.5WT, but not sure if that will work.

Posted: Jan 20, 2019 at 21:14 Quote
robcarruthers wrote:
I've just purchased a 2019 Mega RS 275 and wondered if someone could tell me the max tire width you can run without rubbing and causing problems? I'd prefer to run Minnions 2.5WT, but not sure if that will work.

Not a problem at all. I run 2.5WT on my 2018 RS 275, plenty of clearance.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018034
Mobile Version of Website