Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 10:23 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2583010/

Looking to sell my 2017 Mega in North America or Canada if anyone in this group is interested!

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
Mfro wrote:
Inclag wrote:

Added a 180mm shaft to the fork. Will keep it air for now as I have limited time to do a ghetto coil upgrade.

Got some more running changes planned, but yea. 176mm x 180mm Mega 290 will be fun....

How have you upped the rear travel?

I’m expecting my 290 in a few weeks and I’d like to put a coil shock on. Curious to know how it feels as well as how the longer travel was achieved

Use a 216x63 to get more travel. LR is better suited for coil than air IMO. Read through this thread if you want to learn more about details. They're plentiful in here.

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 19:59 Quote
Inclag wrote:
Use a 216x63 to get more travel. LR is better suited for coil than air IMO. Read through this thread if you want to learn more about details. They're plentiful in here.

Thanks for that. Yes, there is certainly a lot of info in this thread! Just need to start digging!!

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 0:43 Quote
flatlander99 wrote:

I have been running the megneg can on my mega for a while now and it has been a noticeable improvement.
My feet don't blow off the pedals anymore in rough stuff and shock has more support. I have 3 or 4 volume bands in negative chamber and no tokens in the positive. Air pressure is 250 psi. In the stock aircan I had 210-220 psi and two tokens.

how much difference has the MegNeg made?

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 1:52 Quote
"...a noticeable improvement..."

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 3:54 Quote
dingus wrote:
do you have to remove the normal red volume spacers when you install MegNeg ?

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 7:53 Quote
SpiderSL wrote:
geo9923 wrote:
flatlander99 wrote:

Yes, easy job. Fitting it is the same as doing normal air can service. Kit includes seals, oil and grease.

Spot on. Now just got to find somewhere with it in stock
please let me know where you find it in stock

TF Tuned is showing stock now

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:26 Quote
deadpool2e wrote:
flatlander99 wrote:

I have been running the megneg can on my mega for a while now and it has been a noticeable improvement.
My feet don't blow off the pedals anymore in rough stuff and shock has more support. I have 3 or 4 volume bands in negative chamber and no tokens in the positive. Air pressure is 250 psi. In the stock aircan I had 210-220 psi and two tokens.
this sounds like a real good thing so I ordered one

how much difference has the MegNeg made?

Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
geo9923 wrote:
SpiderSL wrote:
geo9923 wrote:

Spot on. Now just got to find somewhere with it in stock
please let me know where you find it in stock

TF Tuned is showing stock now
sorted

Posted: Jun 12, 2019 at 0:58 Quote
SpiderSL wrote:
dingus wrote:
do you have to remove the normal red volume spacers when you install MegNeg ?

You need less positive volume spacers because with megneg you need to run more pressure to achieve the same amount of sag.

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 6:57 Quote
Hi all!!

I need to replace my Nukeproof Pulse (2014) rear thru-axle (12mmx150mm). I cant find a replacement anywhere! I cant even find another thru-axle to replace the original Frown

I have tried calling a couple of Nukeproof dealers with no luck!

Has anyone on here had a similar issue or know any suggestions to help?

Thanks Smile

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 9:44 Quote
Isn't it the same axle on the current ones ?

Posted: Jun 14, 2019 at 12:39 Quote
Hi Bobby,

Drop us a message with your address and will have a look if we have some spares in the warehouse for you, I think we have a couple of spares

Thanks
Rob

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
bigburd wrote:
Isn't it the same axle on the current ones ?
I’m not too sure, I’ve tried to find replacements for newer models but again no real luck. I’ve emailed Nukeproof directly just waiting for a response. I’ve also rang several Nukeproof dealers in the UK to ask their advice, again other than finding someone who has a random spare it’s get a new made up. Madness ????????

Posted: Jun 15, 2019 at 13:56 Quote
Pretty i have a axle off a 2016 Pulse if that’s any good to you?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021751
Mobile Version of Website