Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:02 Quote
AeroPrixma wrote:
steve-miller wrote:
photo
That kashima bling is awesome

Thanks dude!

Posted: Feb 24, 2021 at 6:39 Quote
ThinkTank45 wrote:
Any pre-2021 Mega owners recommend a bottle cage to hold a water bottle on the downtube? I keep losing bottles from the one I have!

Double sided velcro strap. I use it all the time.
Keeps the bikes quiet, tight on a bike rack, keeps the pedals from scratching each other, 10 bucks for 60 feet.

Posted: Feb 26, 2021 at 22:59 Quote
photo
my new customized Giga 290

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 0:42 Quote
markhalpin wrote:
photo
That’s sick! I love the giga, looks like a full suspension version of my scout
photo

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 8:48 Quote
AeroPrixma wrote:
markhalpin wrote:
photo
photo

neah.. your scout is more bada$$!

that giga though.. based on the exposed seat-post, looks like a size too small. I was also between the sizes so, due to the nature of were I plan to use this(70-80% lift assisted) and its long-ish wb, I choose the smaller size. I do hope I did not make the same mistake like the guy above.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 9:01 Quote
eugenux wrote:
AeroPrixma wrote:
markhalpin wrote:
photo
photo

that giga though.. based on the exposed seat-post, looks like a size too small. I was also between the sizes so, due to the nature of were I plan to use this(70-80% lift assisted) and its long-ish wb, I choose the smaller size. I do hope I did not make the same mistake like the guy above.
Thank you! Yea it seems like it, or he's got some really long legs. Which Giga did you get?

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 10:14 Quote
AeroPrixma wrote:
Which Giga did you get?

I ordered the frame, not the whole bike(I have some preferences on the parts so, basically, I never order a full bike unless I can't buy it frame only). The delivery term is making me cry though.. Smile ))

On the other hand, my trusted alu Reactor (in an RS-enduro-ish spec) will keep me company so, can't really complain.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 19:53 Quote
eugenux wrote:
AeroPrixma wrote:
markhalpin wrote:
photo
photo

Hill has as much seatpost showing as that and Moir has more but whatever you think is best is better and faster I’m sure

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 8:33 Quote
splayleg wrote:
Hill has as much seatpost showing as that and Moir has more but whatever you think is best is better and faster I’m sure

do you have their skills?, if not, why bring them into discussion?, what is the relevance?

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 9:42 Quote
eugenux wrote:
AeroPrixma wrote:
Which Giga did you get?

I ordered the frame, not the whole bike(I have some preferences on the parts so, basically, I never order a full bike unless I can't buy it frame only). The delivery term is making me cry though.. Smile ))

On the other hand, my trusted alu Reactor (in an RS-enduro-ish spec) will keep me company so, can't really complain.
That's awesome, that is gonna be an awesome build. Can't wait to see it

Posted: Mar 1, 2021 at 17:50 Quote
AeroPrixma wrote:
eugenux wrote:
AeroPrixma wrote:

photo

Thank you! Yea it seems like it, or he's got some really long legs. Which Giga did you get?

It's the 290 Factory with brakes swapped to TRP DHR (which are awesome) and WeAreOne rims. size is XL which is the recommended frame for my height (189cm). I'm a T-Rex with shorter arms span v. height.

Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 10:07 Quote
Hi guys,

Anyone ride 170mm Rockshox Zeb Ultimate on their 2020 or Earlier Mega 275?

Looking for some ride impressions as thinking of upgrading to them.

Posted: Mar 9, 2021 at 14:27 Quote
Hey everyone, so I had a crash today and long story short bent the seat stay on my 2020 alloy NP Mega, I bought it from Chain Reaction Cycles and live in the US. I just submitted a warranty thing. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with CRC and frame warranty so I can know what to expect. Thanks

O+
Posted: Mar 10, 2021 at 7:06 Quote
So what’s the verdict on the 2021 Mega?
Is it more of an all-trail enduro or meant for just fast downhill still? Does it have any pop? I’ve seen reviews that say it’s a boring bike on easier trails (does that include flow?).
Can it climb technical /steep trails?
Honestly not sure I need the extra travel, but do live in the Blue Ridge mountains.
This bike just looks amazing... I want it. But I want to not regret it either Wink (and gasp... considering the new Spectral 29 as an alternative).

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.053149
Mobile Version of Website