Nukeproof Owners Club

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Nukeproof Owners Club
| Next Page
Posted: May 14, 2021 at 23:06 Quote
Hello, has anyone made mullet an 27,5 Mega V4? I ordered a 290 Pro back in January, and finally they arrived, but my bike did´nt came. I will finally got my hands on a 275 one. (Im from Chile, and im sorry for my rally bad english)
I figured out that with a 160 mm lyrik and 29 front wheel, the front end will raise in about 2,8 cm, and the bottom bracket will raise a full cm.
Is this very important? what can I do to fix it? Offset Bushings?
Thanks

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 6:37 Quote
marko369 wrote:
Any recommendations for decals chaps? Mega 275 gloss black?

Cheers

Check out Slik Graphics. You can custom it to any colour you would like.

I got fork and shock ones in green and Ron Burgundy red. And then did the whole frame graphics in green.

Posted: May 18, 2021 at 13:00 Quote
geo9923 wrote:
marko369 wrote:

Cheers

I got fork and shock ones in green and Ron Burgundy red. And then did the whole frame graphics in green.

Nice one mate, ordered some

Posted: May 18, 2021 at 13:32 Quote
marko369 wrote:
geo9923 wrote:
marko369 wrote:

Cheers

You're welcome, can't wait to see the the results!!

Here is mine

Posted: May 18, 2021 at 14:04 Quote
Has anyone tried a coil in the new Mega? Should the suspension design work well with a coil? I’m going to do a lot of lift riding this summer and would rather not destroy my air shock.

Posted: May 20, 2021 at 22:43 Quote
unrooted wrote:
Has anyone tried a coil in the new Mega? Should the suspension design work well with a coil? I’m going to do a lot of lift riding this summer and would rather not destroy my air shock.

Nukeproof says that it is compatible, you can search in the Nukeproof website.

Posted: May 21, 2021 at 0:03 Quote
geo9923 wrote:
marko369 wrote:
geo9923 wrote:

Here is mine

Do the decals need to perfectly aligned with the factory branding. Your bike looks great and I'd like to do similar but just mindful that if I need to be perfect, then that could be a major faff with too much potential to go wrong.

Posted: May 21, 2021 at 3:41 Quote
Mfro wrote:
geo9923 wrote:
marko369 wrote:

Here is mine

Do the decals need to perfectly aligned with the factory branding. Your bike looks great and I'd like to do similar but just mindful that if I need to be perfect, then that could be a major faff with too much potential to go wrong.

The graphics a very close to the same size as the print, slightly bigger The letters are all individual. They lined up pretty good for me. Just take your time. If you only press them down gently they peel off to re-line up if needed. Then once happy fully press down and smooth off.

I used some alcohol wipes before hand to fully clean the frame too. Work in one section at a time. It's worth it.

Posted: May 23, 2021 at 6:43 Quote
Hello, I have a mega 275c and I snapped the seatstay… yes common I know. I just wondered if anyone had a frame they had snapped the chain stay and had a spare seatstay that i would be be able to buy. Any boost mega 275 frame from 2017-2020 should work. Thanks!

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 1:12 Quote
ShayHayton wrote:
Hello, I have a mega 275c and I snapped the seatstay… yes common I know. I just wondered if anyone had a frame they had snapped the chain stay and had a spare seatstay that i would be be able to buy. Any boost mega 275 frame from 2017-2020 should work. Thanks!

Have you tried a warranty claim? I snapped a seatstay on a 275 comp and got a whole new frameset delivered within 2 weeks over a Christmas/New Year period from CRC which I thought was impressive.

Posted: May 25, 2021 at 6:32 Quote
I too have a cracked Carbon Mega, though a 29er. Less than 3 months old with cracked chain stay. Waiting to hear what Wiggle / Hotlines say and how quick they can rectify. I foresee a nightmare and one hell of a wait for replacement to be sent.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007637
Mobile Version of Website