For under 18s, what bike do you have and how much did you pay for it.

PB Forum :: Downhill
For under 18s, what bike do you have and how much did you pay for it.
Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 19:54 Quote
voltagejosh wrote:
querhoch wrote:
bikesaremad wrote:

OMG your bike is better then mine?? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

thats not what he said. try reading it again you snotty little dick. how f*cking dare you put somebody elses ride down but telling them 'its just a voltage'. what, because you have better parts you think you can laugh at somebody who maybe doesnt have a rich daddy? youre lucky you live on the other side of the ocean from me or you'd be pulling bits of that bike out of your ass for the next 6 months.
Thank you, I never said the voltage was better, just pissed off he said what he said for no reason, stuck up shit

"but essentially my bikes better and yours is shit"!haha shut the f*ck up man.. You get your drunk uncle to come annoy kids on a forum? And to add to what you guys are saying my parents may have more money then yours sure thing that isn't hard but for my two rides they have nothing to do with my parents I payed 100% of the bikes because I own a company... Plus I'm not downing his bike it's a nice bike I like voltages espessialy well built ones but there is no need to be such a cocky shit about your stock voltage so shut the f*ck up...

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:09 Quote
Im convinced that kid races beginner...that nice of bike I bet he didn't pay a cent

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:11 Quote
BansheeRune94 wrote:
Im convinced that kid races beginner...that nice of bike I bet he didn't pay a cent

Are you talking to me? Or the other kid? I payed for my bike if other kids arnt smart enough to save or work for there bikes that's not my fault.

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:17 Quote
Not possible. you change shit out every 2 or 3 months based on your posts on here. you also called out the voltage kid who was obviously kidding. Your parents buy your stuff but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:22 Quote
BansheeRune94 wrote:
Not possible. you change shit out every 2 or 3 months based on your posts on here. you also called out the voltage kid who was obviously kidding. Your parents buy your stuff but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lol I change shit because I changed sponsors.. No need to be jelouse just calm down.. I clearly said in my comment I know your joking read before you speak unless your illiterate wich is possible by how uninformed you are. Plus what's wrong with parents buying your bike?

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:29 Quote
How do you change parents? Because your profile says your sponsored by 1 company who makes chain guides. How can you call me illiterate when you can't even spell Im not jealous of your ride I just find it despicable that you put others down and calling them pathetic. Nothings wrong with your parents buying your bike but it is wrong to clam you payed for it because 99% of kids on here with $3000+ bikes are bought by their parents and don't even really ride the bike on real DH. So its cool that you race but if you wanna post some runs that got you "sponsored" then I will apologize but until then your parent funded your hobby not a company.

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:40 Quote
BansheeRune94 wrote:
How do you change parents? Because your profile says your sponsored by 1 company who makes chain guides. How can you call me illiterate when you can't even spell Im not jealous of your ride I just find it despicable that you put others down and calling them pathetic. Nothings wrong with your parents buying your bike but it is wrong to clam you payed for it because 99% of kids on here with $3000+ bikes are bought by their parents and don't even really ride the bike on real DH. So its cool that you race but if you wanna post some runs that got you "sponsored" then I will apologize but until then your parent funded your hobby not a company.

1sponsor I knew you where illiterate .. My spellings bad cause in on iPhone im sponsored for racing not gay videos I'm sponsored by Nema racing , Gamut USA, and get discounts on SRAM.. My parents of course helped me out when I was younger go through my albums I have had my fare share of shit bikes.. There is no need to hate over jealousy I created this post in the forum and was just trying to enforce the rules if you don't wanna post a price then don't no unrealistic pricing and no hate.

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:44 Quote
You created the post to show off, no other reason so don't try. Im done but ill post my bike to make your ego grow.

Posted: Jul 30, 2012 at 20:47 Quote
photo
$3200 off PB then new bars(not shown) and misc stuff

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 1:15 Quote
BansheeRune94 wrote:
photo
$3200 off PB then new bars(not shown) and misc stuff

Thankyou for going back on topic. tup

Nice bike btw.

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 1:18 Quote
My demo, now with boxxers.
Dunno how much it's worth as I built it up from the frame.
the demo in a different light

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 2:01 Quote
new parts seat seatpost stem
Few new parts, saddle, stem, seatpost, tyres, and tubeless now!

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 2:19 Quote
i-liek-turtlez wrote:

never try to work it out! I did that once and realized that if i had saved the money I could have got a much MUCH better complete bike for it. ok, it wouldnt have been the same as the one I built, but its a pisser nonetheless.

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 2:23 Quote
querhoch wrote:
i-liek-turtlez wrote:

never try to work it out! I did that once and realized that if i had saved the money I could have got a much MUCH better complete bike for it. ok, it wouldnt have been the same as the one I built, but its a pisser nonetheless.

As a rough guess I think it's come to £1000

I got some good prices on some parts!

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 2:25 Quote
you built that for a grand? well done.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024989
Mobile Version of Website