For under 18s, what bike do you have and how much did you pay for it.

PB Forum :: Downhill
For under 18s, what bike do you have and how much did you pay for it.
Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 2:36 Quote
querhoch wrote:
you built that for a grand? well done.

Cheers. Reckon I'll have a bit calculate and see what it comes to. Wink

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 2:50 Quote
i-liek-turtlez wrote:
querhoch wrote:

Comes to £930 or there abouts. tup

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 9:00 Quote
i-liek-turtlez wrote:
i-liek-turtlez wrote:
querhoch wrote:

Comes to £930 or there abouts. tup

That's good !!

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 9:39 Quote
chris, i see you around from time to time on yer bike. usually at johns shop in fact.

ive not been riding for a while coz i killed my last bike, but am getting a new one tomorrow. going to take it up high overtoun and down the fireroads for a blast to see how it feels. assuming john has it in by tomorrow. otherwise it'll be thursday. bet it pishes doon

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 9:53 Quote
querhoch wrote:
chris, i see you around from time to time on yer bike. usually at johns shop in fact.

ive not been riding for a while coz i killed my last bike, but am getting a new one tomorrow. going to take it up high overtoun and down the fireroads for a blast to see how it feels. assuming john has it in by tomorrow. otherwise it'll be thursday. bet it pishes doon

Yeah my sponsors should have your myst in tomorrow, if not defo Thursday. Ian will call you once she's arrived

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 10:00 Quote
aye. i paid for it on saturday, wanted it sooner. this has been the longest 5 days of my life! i was gonna buy Als old Assassin but the myst totally creams it in every aspect. that things still gonna be there in 5 years time I reckon. nobody wants it.

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 10:07 Quote
querhoch wrote:
aye. i paid for it on saturday, wanted it sooner. this has been the longest 5 days of my life! i was gonna buy Als old Assassin but the myst totally creams it in every aspect. that things still gonna be there in 5 years time I reckon. nobody wants it.

What model did you get. And where do you stay ? Not being weird just know all the good riding spotsSalute

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 10:13 Quote
got the 2012 myst pro. the team was just that bit too spendy. Im from clydebank but living in dumbarton now. I know most of the decent trails around here and within a 10 mile radius, but im always looking for new places to mess around. if the bike feels good out of the box then I might head to mugdock park and blast around the rooty trails there or, if the weathers right, stay on the train and head to cambu or dunkeld. but probably not that far on the first ride.

edit. this is the wrong thread. im not under 18. not even close.

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 10:20 Quote
querhoch wrote:
got the 2012 myst pro. the team was just that bit too spendy. Im from clydebank but living in dumbarton now. I know most of the decent trails around here and within a 10 mile radius, but im always looking for new places to mess around. if the bike feels good out of the box then I might head to mugdock park and blast around the rooty trails there or, if the weathers right, stay on the train and head to cambu or dunkeld. but probably not that far on the first ride.

edit. this is the wrong thread. im not under 18. not even close.

Cool man. I find all the trails within a 10 mile radius crap, that's why I built myself 3 haha !

Wouldn't go to cambu or dunkeld on a new bike you are not used to but it's your choice. mugdock is good. I have secret trails there also Salute

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 10:33 Quote
aye, its a decent wee spot. looking forward to hitting the rooty chute down from the east car park to the golf course. i hope it stays dry though.

Posted: Jul 31, 2012 at 10:36 Quote
querhoch wrote:
aye, its a decent wee spot. looking forward to hitting the rooty chute down from the east car park to the golf course. i hope it stays dry though.

Haha cool bro. Gimme a shout if you see me in magic cycles.

Posted: Aug 1, 2012 at 15:13 Quote
chriswilson wrote:
querhoch wrote:

Chris-did you say you were getting/have a myst also?

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 11:33 Quote
i-liek-turtlez wrote:
chriswilson wrote:
querhoch wrote:

Yeah I did

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 11:37 Quote
chriswilson wrote:
i-liek-turtlez wrote:
chriswilson wrote:

Yeah I did
Sweet, you got it yet? Or know when you are?

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 11:42 Quote
i-liek-turtlez wrote:
chriswilson wrote:
i-liek-turtlez wrote:

Yeah I did
Sweet, you got it yet? Or know when you are?
Like 10-14 days

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031060
Mobile Version of Website