Trestle Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
Trestle Bike Park
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 13, 2012 at 18:43 Quote
YO! Trails are poking out everywhere on the mountain, Rainmaker, No Quarter even Icarus. Looks like opening day should be the best one in a long time. I can't wait to shred top to bottom laps! I guess you could say it will be Krewshish!

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 15, 2012 at 19:23 Quote
Yes! This season is going to be a long one for sure!

Posted: May 5, 2012 at 8:59 Quote
Opening day is june 15 granby ranch opens may 25

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2012 at 13:14 Quote
Are you guys/gals headed out to Trestle for opening day? Parking Lot party? I've got a camp grill we could BBQ on....who's got the keg?!

O+
Posted: Jun 14, 2012 at 14:58 Quote
UPDATE:

Got a group of 5 going on Sunday.. 2 of us are riding Sat as well (myself included). Dont be a strange(r). I'm in an all white Nema kit and on a KONA Stab Supreme (Gold), come say hi and shred with us!

Leve

Posted: Jun 17, 2012 at 11:22 Quote
The line on sat was crazy not talking about the lift line the one for passes it went though the shop and out the door and that was at noon didn't get to ride was training to work the xc rental shop don't get my pass until Tuesday

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2012 at 11:32 Quote
Yea your not joking... 1.5 hr wait to get my season pass then another 30 to get on the lift. Cruel and Unusual needs some work, but that's to be expected from a green (new) trail. Now we just need some rain up there to pack things down....thought i was riding in Pueblo!

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 at 17:25 Quote
Rain would be welcome I coughed on dust the last 2 days

Posted: Jun 21, 2012 at 9:55 Quote
I am interested in getting some shots of people freeriding / downhilling etc at WP. I would trade your time for images are you interested? Drop me a line. FYI - I am heading up to WP tomorrow to do some scounting.

To see what I can do, checkout my images here http://www.jodygrigg.com

Posted: Jun 26, 2012 at 22:06 Quote
Rode up there today, it was a little dusty but they did get a small rain shower packed things down half decent. A lot of the burms on the bottom of The Bulivard (sp) are so brake bumped felt like I was ridding a jack hammer. But all in all a pretty decent day.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 23:20 Quote
It rained twice not for long but it rained I'm so happy get to play all day tamoto the dust might be gone or maybe not hope so. Can't type drunk

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 15:46 Quote
Has any one ridin the new trail that wp has?

Posted: Aug 14, 2012 at 16:27 Quote
didnt know they opened a new one. I'm going this comming weekend, I'll have to check it out. Big Grin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008938
Mobile Version of Website