Earthed 5 Does anyone have it??

PB Forum :: Downhill
Earthed 5 Does anyone have it??
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 at 8:28 Quote
hey, just wondering if any of you guys have gotten the movie earthed 5 and if you could tell me the riders and the producer and directors names. also if there is a site that has the list or the producer riders and directors names on it would be great if you dont own it.

Thanks

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 at 8:37 Quote
I own it and its brilliant.
Buy it.
its all filmed and edited by alex rankin
sam hill
the athertons
mick hannah
josh bryceland
and everyone else you'd expect in an earthed film.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 at 8:39 Quote
i have it, it rules. Im heading up to the secret keswick track this saturday for a sick session. Hope i dont die on the fence gap haha

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 at 8:43 Quote
alright thanks alot guys..

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 at 17:53 Quote
should have a copy waiting for me under the tree soon, courtesy of my lovely ladyfriend.

Posted: Dec 19, 2007 at 23:26 Quote
This message will get some bashing, but I can take it. Big Grin

Earthed 5 was very good, really enjoyable!
Eartheds has become THE series to coverage WC DH.

BUT, only thing that bothered me a bit, was full on Sam Hill admiring.
It went little bit too far for my taste. I know he is amazing and the
best dh rider in world, but you don't have to talk about him in
superlatives alltime. It got little bit cheesy in the end.

Anyways, I think E5 is best of the series and best movie of the year, so far.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 5:33 Quote
Imho this issue no.5 is not as enjoyeable as the previous. I think the best is Earthed 4. The 5 is without a soul. Also the music isn't as good as they make us used to. It remains a great report of this sam hill dominated season and of course the riding tips are always helpful. I'd like more space to the girl's part.
The Vigo's report is the nicest, I guess. Champery and Schlamindg are amazing regarding the riding conditions. If I can rate Earthed 4 as 10, the 3 will got a 9 and this 5 is 6.5

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 2:10 Quote
The most interresting thing is to see the progression (Bikes/Riders) from e1 to e5. When you see hill or renny on theyr ironhorse in e1 it looks oldschool! And i´m missing the jackass-scenes (Remember Stuntman-tequilla? cedric g. dancing on a crappy stage / get kicked out of a pub)Pimp

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 6:25 Quote
i think the video does a great job of showing the speed at precision it takes to ride at the level of WC class riders now versus 4 or 5 years ago. then sam hill's footage just takes that to a whole new level. i think it is the best yet. the music usually takes a while to sink in though.

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:09 Quote
jonbikes wrote:
should have a copy waiting for me under the tree soon, courtesy of my lovely ladyfriend.

Thats no way to refer to your mom...j/k

My copy should be here soon.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 12:03 Quote
THE BEST FILM EVER I AM SNEAKING IN VIEW BEFORE XMAS HAHAHA yh its is so much better than NWD 8 and i have bothh

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 12:24 Quote
SuperrealA11an wrote:
THE BEST FILM EVER I AM SNEAKING IN VIEW BEFORE XMAS HAHAHA yh its is so much better than NWD 8 and i have bothh

It's totally different. They are not comparable; both are great movies for their own categories.
I agree that it take some time to be comfortable with music and also with the images. I believe my opinion will be different after a couple of time.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 12:28 Quote
i have watched like 5 time but i do like some bits more than others though

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 15:38 Quote
Got it some days ago. I would call it "Earthed 5, the Sam Hill special" Wink

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 0:55 Quote
SAM HILL and others MOVIE

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011644
Mobile Version of Website