Earthed 5 Does anyone have it??

PB Forum :: Downhill
Earthed 5 Does anyone have it??
Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 1:17 Quote
air2k wrote:
This message will get some bashing, but I can take it. Big Grin

Earthed 5 was very good, really enjoyable!
Eartheds has become THE series to coverage WC DH.

BUT, only thing that bothered me a bit, was full on Sam Hill admiring.
It went little bit too far for my taste. I know he is amazing and the
best dh rider in world, but you don't have to talk about him in
superlatives alltime. It got little bit cheesy in the end.

Anyways, I think E5 is best of the series and best movie of the year, so far.

maybe ih pay them

O+
Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 5:57 Quote
so is should i go out and buy it thn ?? or is jst a film about sam hill ??

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 6:47 Quote
stonk wrote:
so is should i go out and buy it thn ?? or is jst a film about sam hill ??

You should buy it. It's worth anyway!

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 13:33 Quote
air2k wrote:

holy words man Wink

Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 15:40 Quote
nanianorcored wrote:
air2k wrote:

holy words man Wink

not even clowns, sam hill deserves that shit! i know id like to hear more about a rider who is completely dominating the field! its insperational! he wins by 6 seconds in a world where your suppose to win by .6 seconds! ha its crazy..... dont hate on the sam hill parts because its obvious that the person who won the overall series, won the world championships, broke the record on the 104 track and just rips it is gonna get enough parts ya know.

O+
Posted: Dec 22, 2007 at 16:19 Quote
JonKranked wrote:
nanianorcored wrote:
air2k wrote:

holy words man Wink

not even clowns, sam hill deserves that shit! i know id like to hear more about a rider who is completely dominating the field! its insperational! he wins by 6 seconds in a world where your suppose to win by .6 seconds! ha its crazy..... dont hate on the sam hill parts because its obvious that the person who won the overall series, won the world championships, broke the record on the 104 track and just rips it is gonna get enough parts ya know.

Agreed...Sam dominated this season and deserves it. Real racers will reconize this, and understand the sacrifices we have made for our own triumphs.

Sam Hill is on fire. Hope next season brings him more good fortune.

Posted: Dec 23, 2007 at 8:38 Quote
frdh wrote:
hey, just wondering if any of you guys have gotten the movie earthed 5 and if you could tell me the riders and the producer and directors names. also if there is a site that has the list or the producer riders and directors names on it would be great if you dont own it.

Thanks

anyone answer this question yet or did i just not read it? i hear reviews but i didnt see anyone answer the question.. i would but i dont own the film

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 5:37 Quote
JonKranked wrote:
nanianorcored wrote:
air2k wrote:

holy words man Wink

You relly misunderstood what I mean! What if in the nwd series, they talk all the time about robbie bourdon or paul basagoita, etc? take a look to the "Who's your best dh racers" thred and see my comment! Sam is my favorite one! Netherless this allow Dirt to make an oneman Earthed issue; it's unfear for everyone else in the dh circus, don't you think? Did you take a look at the girl's part? I was expected to see also Rachel Atherton's and Tracy Hannah's superberb runs but dude, they made a 4 minutes jam absolutely not corresponding to their efforts.
Why call it The Law of Five??? "Sam Hill's special issue" would be better!
He's on another planet, that's obvious, but I totally disagree with Rankin's editor choice to overexpose him in that way. It'll be very interesting to hear what's Hill's opinion on this Earthed issue.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 5:43 Quote
Filmed, edited and directed by Alex Rankin
Music direction by Tim March
Add. finish line camera + interviews by Vanessa Quin.
Rider's names are too many so go in the shop and buy your copy Whip

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 5:56 Quote
nanianorcored wrote:
JonKranked wrote:
nanianorcored wrote:

holy words man Wink

You relly misunderstood what I mean! What if in the nwd series, they talk all the time about robbie bourdon or paul basagoita, etc? take a look to the "Who's your best dh racers" thred and see my comment! Sam is my favorite one! Netherless this allow Dirt to make an oneman Earthed issue; it's unfear for everyone else in the dh circus, don't you think? Did you take a look at the girl's part? I was expected to see also Rachel Atherton's and Tracy Hannah's superberb runs but dude, they made a 4 minutes jam absolutely not corresponding to their efforts.
He's on another planet, that's obvious, but I totally disagree with Rankin's editor choice to overexpose him in that way. It'll be very interesting to hear what's Hill's opinion on this Earthed issue.

Alex Rankin knows how to make a good DH film. sam hill rules. you suck. will it be interesting to hear sams opinion on earthed 5? i think hell probably like it.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 8:21 Quote
This is the more meaningless comment I've ever read Thumbs Down
Try to walk in Sam's shoes! If I was he, it will be embarassing all this attention around my self. Maybe it'll be viceversa for you.

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 10:12 Quote
tommyvee wrote:
nanianorcored wrote:
JonKranked wrote:

Alex Rankin knows how to make a good DH film. sam hill rules. you suck. will it be interesting to hear sams opinion on earthed 5? i think hell probably like it.

foolish tommy v, i'll tell you why they dont talka bout bourndon or bass.... its cuase they arnt really on another level in what there doing... like whats the differnce with the tricks there doing... yay a backflip or a backflip 1 hander thats great but these riders are just doing the same shit and not showing there true control of a bike... those riders are not winning every competition they are entering... im waiting to see earthed 5 but i bet its not a "sam hill show" like everyone says... its not like hes like the commentator in every part or anything.... he just straight up has a part in every wc section! and for good reasons too! you guys are clowns to think hes "overexposed" what do u mean? should alex rankin just leave the winner of mt st anne out of that section, because he already has a big part in the world championships race which he won? of course hes gonna be in every wc section because hes winning or coming top 5 hahaha u guys need to get over this sam hill thing.... cause in my opinion u guys complaining r the ones who care the most! hahaha

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:19 Quote
It's like to be in a nursery Nurse
It's so simple what I'm meaning, maybe you're blind.
Earthed 5 is a very good film but not as enjoiable as the previous issues. I think they made it too much a Sam Hill tribute even if he's my favourite dher; furthermore there's an embarassing lack about the dirt girls who deserved more. I tell you this even considering that there're a lot of Italy in this issue (Finale Lgure with Bryceland and Cunningham, San Remo with Guardia, Mick Hannah in Finale). So I'm honest with my self as like as with anybody else.
What can I said: enjoy your copy, you'll see what I mean.
Bye

Posted: Dec 24, 2007 at 11:21 Quote
JonKranked wrote:
foolish tommy v, i'll tell you why they dont talka bout bourndon or bass.... its cuase they arnt really on another level in what there doing... like whats the differnce with the tricks there doing... yay a backflip or a backflip 1 hander thats great but these riders are just doing the same shit and not showing there true control of a bike... those riders are not winning every competition they are entering... im waiting to see earthed 5 but i bet its not a "sam hill show" like everyone says... its not like hes like the commentator in every part or anything.... he just straight up has a part in every wc section! and for good reasons too! you guys are clowns to think hes "overexposed" what do u mean? should alex rankin just leave the winner of mt st anne out of that section, because he already has a big part in the world championships race which he won? of course hes gonna be in every wc section because hes winning or coming top 5 hahaha u guys need to get over this sam hill thing.... cause in my opinion u guys complaining r the ones who care the most! hahaha

Wow! U just said u haven't even seen the movie, but that doesn't stop u from bashing others. See it and then share your opinion with us. Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017232
Mobile Version of Website