Have you suffered a painfull crash before?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Have you suffered a painfull crash before?
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 13:42 Quote
fell backwards onto my back, bruised lungs and concussion Smile

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
Knock out, broken wrist Razz

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
broken collerbone
dislocated 3 nuckles
broken ankle

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 16:15 Quote
Came around a corner to a long rockgarden in a slow turn. Saw a kid going slow a ways up so chose and akward line to the right of the garden, but he moved over and cut me off. Had to brake, then went over bars and broke a rib. I rode another run that day after cleaning off cuts, but didn't really know or feel to much damage till that night when I worked... good times Beer lol

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 16:25 Quote
Came off of a drop way too fast, didn't have time to turn and hit a rock the size of a toilet. Tore a 4-inch gash in my left knee. Ouch. And once I did the same thing as crazy-canuck, only I didn't break a rib.

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 16:27 Quote
was hit by a bus and got my leg amputated

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
opie220 wrote:
we get the message. we heard u the first time.

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 16:39 Quote
leprechaun11 wrote:
opie220 wrote:
ok srry

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 17:07 Quote
opie220 wrote:
leprechaun11 wrote:
opie220 wrote:
ok srry
it's all right.

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 17:31 Quote
I drow a Big hit 2003 last year on the vinter in Norway and i come around a corner and it was ice, and sudenly 2-3 kids was in the way! i braked an lose control i felt right down on my side and broke my neck.. Frown

Posted: Aug 4, 2009 at 17:44 Quote
i crashed at FOD in january last year and messed up my knee. that hurt like a bitch!
i went to hospital and they took an x-ray then let me off sayin it should get better in a few weeks and nothing is wrong.
it eventually starts to feel better and i start riding again until last november when it all start to hurt real bad and i can feel a lump in the side of my knee joint that pops in and out of the joint when i push it. i go to the hospital again and they do a scan and say i tore my cruciate ligament that last time when i crashed and since then it has caused damage to to other ligaments in my knee (because it made it loose and wobbly) and the the lump i feel is torn up cartilage and i've also crush the end of my thigh bone. :S
i had surgery february 2009 where they rebuilt the ligament (with pieces of my hamstring) and stitched up the rest.
Now, 5 months later, i still cant ride my bike.
only about a month left tho before i can Smile

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010694
Mobile Version of Website