X-Fusion Vengeance and Vector Air Vs. Rockshox Lyrik and Vivid air

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
X-Fusion Vengeance and Vector Air Vs. Rockshox Lyrik and Vivid air
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 24, 2012 at 17:09 Quote
I am looking for a new suspension setup for fr/dh and im wondering what would be better, thanks

FL
Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 11:39 Quote
as a shock i would strongly recommend the vector air, it has more adjust ability which can make the difference between a good ride and an awesome ride. especially the High and low speed are extremely useful when hitting jumps and drops, and can save your ass if it gets sketchy.

on the fork side i am not sure (considering they are the HLR DLA and RC2 Dual Air models), both have the same adjust ability, travel, and weight. both of them are really good forks. and there is little difference in performance.
imo you cant go wrong with either

Posted: Apr 25, 2012 at 11:46 Quote
Xfighter wrote:
as a shock i would strongly recommend the vector air, it has more adjust ability which can make the difference between a good ride and an awesome ride. especially the High and low speed are extremely useful when hitting jumps and drops, and can save your ass if it gets sketchy.

on the fork side i am not sure (considering they are the HLR DLA and RC2 Dual Air models), both have the same adjust ability, travel, and weight. both of them are really good forks. and there is little difference in performance.
imo you cant go wrong with either
Alright thanks, I'm leaning towards the x-fusion because I can go from 170/170 to 140/150 front and rear on my frame, so I could go with a dh set up with long dropouts to a fr set up with short dropouts

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020692
Mobile Version of Website