WA Bike Parks?

PB Forum :: USA - West
WA Bike Parks?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 22:00 Quote
So it looks like I will be in Washington (near Seattle) at the end of July for gf's best friend's wedding. I'm curious to know what bike parks are near by? I know Whistler is a few hours away but I'm not sure I'll have the time to get up there. Looking for good riding spots and parks in the Seattle area, a few hours driving is no problem. I'm still debating which bike (Demo8 or Enduro) to bring with me on the plane. Cause I like pedaling and the Enduro gives me a chance to ride a lot more trails and be self sustaining, BUT, the Demo would be killer in the bike parks. Any advice would be great!

Posted: Apr 27, 2012 at 21:01 Quote
Duthie Hill, Exit 27...Nuff said.

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 15:56 Quote
Stevens Pass Bike Park!

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 21:46 Quote
Stevenspass wrote:
Stevens Pass Bike Park!
When it opens...

Posted: Apr 29, 2012 at 16:46 Quote
cascadiacollective wrote:
Stevenspass wrote:
Stevens Pass Bike Park!
When it opens...

YES!! Seriously waiting for that!

Posted: May 4, 2012 at 23:26 Quote
duthie, i5 collanade, exit 27, tokul creek. If you have the time I have heard galbraith in Bellingham is bad ass.

Posted: May 7, 2012 at 11:37 Quote
There are places to go that the Demo would be fun, but overall I would recomend the Enduro. I have a '11 Enduro Expert Evo and it handles everything around except 38 and the now defunct North Fork. Other's will say different, but at least for my style and abilities 6" of good travel is all you need. (15ft out and 6ft down are my comfort barriers when hitting features)

That said, check out Duthie and Steven's. For other trails check out www.bbtc.org

Posted: May 22, 2012 at 8:48 Quote
Shooting for the end of June. Been pushing snow since we closed for skiing. Heading out today to see how it is melting...

Joel

pslucky wrote:
Stevenspass wrote:
Stevens Pass Bike Park!
When it opens...

Posted: May 22, 2012 at 17:51 Quote
Stevenspass wrote:
Shooting for the end of June. Been pushing snow since we closed for skiing. Heading out today to see how it is melting...

Joel

pslucky wrote:
When it opens...

I LIKE THAT ALOT!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011693
Mobile Version of Website