Need help on costomizing

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Need help on costomizing
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 22:21 Quote
hey everyone i have a white diamondback and i am a beginer which parts should i upgrade and to what i can do some tricks not many if that makes any diffrence i can endo wheely kinda manuel cant bunny hop any tip and is there any good BMX dvds out there that are good to teach u how to do tricks

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 22:26 Quote
Grips and tires would be the first two things I would change. They are reasonably inexpensive and can really improve the way a bike feels. There a ton of good how to videos on youtube (and some bad ones too, but there are good ones) so I would start there for trick tips, or search the forum, there have been a ton of trick tip related posts in the past so you should be able to find something that helps you out. The biggest thing is just getting out and riding, tricks will come with time and practice as long as you're out riding your bike.

Posted: Apr 26, 2012 at 22:39 Quote
ok thanks what are the best type of tyres and grips because i have heard odi longneck grips are good

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 12:38 Quote
Get the longnecks or staystrongs,but i think that stay strongs are softer at the start but dont last as long as the longnecks but their harder. For tires, demolition momentums.

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 14:21 Quote
Personally i dislike odi grips my favourites are the vans waffpe grips or the old fit dak grips, and best tyres are , tioga powerblocks, animal tyres, fit fafs are good and demo momentums

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 14:26 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:
Personally i dislike odi grips my favourites are the vans waffpe grips or the old fit dak grips, and best tyres are , tioga powerblocks, animal tyres, fit fafs are good and demo momentums

I got the Cult Vans Waffle grips, i love them, best grips i have ever rode. and i juat ordered my demo's

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 14:33 Quote
bmxlad98 wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:

I got the Cult Vans Waffle grips, i love them, best grips i have ever rode. and i juat ordered my demo's
imho i dont like demolitionn tyres thT much, theyre z bit to spongie for me, i like rock hard tyres like khes, but lots op people love demos hence why I recomended them

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 14:38 Quote
Joedavidson wrote:
bmxlad98 wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:

imho i dont like demolitionn tyres thT much, theyre z bit to spongie for me, i like rock hard tyres like khes, but lots op people love demos hence why I recomended them

do you understand the idea of a pump?

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 14:48 Quote
connen31 wrote:
Joedavidson wrote:
bmxlad98 wrote:

do you understand the idea of a pump?
even at 110 they dont feel as solid as i like, not sure why but i have a feeling that because theyre such large sizes the innertubes dont fill them verywell, dunno if thats why but they just feel a little soft

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 14:52 Quote
I run mine a 80 and there rock hard.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013806
Mobile Version of Website