Saskatchewan fr/dh riders...

PB Forum :: Canada - Central
Saskatchewan fr/dh riders...
Posted: May 24, 2013 at 11:26 Quote
i would totaly be down to do some building out there. let me know when you guys are going out

Posted: May 24, 2013 at 12:32 Quote
I am gonna head out this weekend and make sure the spot is good still and find away to access it from the gravel road instead of having to pay to go in every time. I would be down for some building next week

Posted: May 24, 2013 at 12:50 Quote
there is a back way in that i found a couple years ago dont know if its still usable.

Posted: May 24, 2013 at 13:05 Quote
Cool never found it yet..I will try on the weekend though

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 12:49 Quote
So did you make it out there this weekend? ive got a few days of work left on my current project and then il be looking to start something new! Big Grin

Posted: May 27, 2013 at 13:57 Quote
No I didn't but I am gonna head out there tomorrow and scout it out and find a easy access from road and then get back at you.

Posted: Jun 30, 2013 at 17:41 Quote
you guys still building some FR stuff down at blackstrap? im lookin for somewhere to build some freeride trails around stoon but would would be interested in helping out at blackstrap if theres good potential? anyone know of any drop/jump trails around here? i was down at taylor street today but it wasnt much.. any suggestions?

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 at 14:10 Quote
Yeah there are some trails around the end of Taylor right by the river bank. They up and down trails but have drops built along them and they are long trails that are fun

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 at 14:29 Quote
I put the dirt tires on and giving the south river side trails a try. Hopefully the grass and branches are cut.....

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 at 20:55 Quote
Man I need a trail bike again the single speed park bike isn't that great for trails

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 at 21:24 Quote
I don't do trails with my trials trololol

Posted: Jul 1, 2013 at 23:12 Quote
Haha aren't you just a funny guy lol hit the drops with it man

Posted: Aug 3, 2013 at 13:01 Quote
Hey guys,

Just moving back to stoon soon here looking to either hit some big stuff with a fully, or start building. Any luck with things at blackstrap? and hows cedar villa? also anyone continue on the jumps by the loonie bin? was there last year then someone destroyed them.
Anyways anyone wanna build freeride stuff somewhere lemme know... i'm in.

Posted: Aug 3, 2013 at 13:35 Quote
Cedar villa is beautiful. Lonnie bin I will check out on tuesday. Starting a dirtjumper/free ride/trials club. Check out staybike on Facebook

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 at 16:28 Quote
hey guys i just moved to stoon as well and have already found some amazing trails along the river, especially north of the dog park. I dont have much experience with big jumps, but I'd love to help build and learn. Just like theweatherman, I'd like to build FR too

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015584
Mobile Version of Website