like its here. F1 sratus, guld blue and orange painted. just you guys wait

Posted: Jun 26, 2012 at 21:56 Quote
Dafuq did I just read?

Posted: Jun 26, 2012 at 22:14 Quote
this.

Superlite nemesis

bedtime. more tomorrow

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 6:39 Quote
Note to self, never get drunk and post on PB.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 9:06 Quote
Despite buying a new house, I'll still make some progress with the truck. If everything works out tonight I'll be picking up my transmission, pedal assembly, hydraulic lines and adapter for my dodge np205 transfer case.

Engine will have to be put on hold, but I will still make some progress with the tear down. If I'm lucky I'll get the frame sandblasted and galvanized and half of the driveline put together by middle of august or so.

Keep you all posted!

Cheers.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 13:35 Quote
Congratulations bro, you are now a pregnancy away from never finishing your truck. lol

Seriously though, I hope you do finish it. Maybe wear lots of condoms. Hahahaha.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 13:40 Quote
SAVAGE-RIDER wrote:
Note to self, never get drunk and post on PB.

psssssh, nonsense. its fun.

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 14:32 Quote
recklessness wrote:
Congratulations bro, you are now a pregnancy away from never finishing your truck. lol

Seriously though, I hope you do finish it. Maybe wear lots of condoms. Hahahaha.

LOL

Best be treading lightly the next few years...

Posted: Jul 22, 2012 at 19:54 Quote
Been a while since last post.

Think I'm going to get my other truck next sunday and continue working on my cummins project!

Scouted out a few trucks and I have come across a 1976 Chevy C10, guy had it as his project and decided he didnt want it anymore. Fresh 350 with a rebuilt trans, all body panels are replaced, frame stripped and interior stripped.

Has got all the parts to be putting the truck back together, I'll be ripping the complete body off the frame, stripping it, painting it and installing the interior, seats, custom fiberglass dash, custom speakers, sub box and 5" touch screen mp3/stereo.

Was thinking about getting the floors rhyno lined and install snaps incase I do go 4 wheeling so I can just unsnap the carpet, put it inthe garage and be able to wash out the floors and not worry about muddy boots incase we get stuck (highly improbable..) haha.

Just need to get the rest of the truck torn apart, may contact one of my friends that has a better in shape frame?
Other than that...just need to sandblast it galv dip it and get some of my custom braces put in it then we're set!

Look forward to a bunch of new pictures soon.

Mod Plus
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 19:45 Quote
Sweet sounds like a good turn. And a quicker finish! Excited to see the fotos.

Posted: Jul 29, 2012 at 18:07 Quote
Found this truck browsing the local classifieds, Just thought I'd give everyone a more realistic idea of my dream for my truck.

A few things will be changed on mine, ie, tires, rims, exhaust but it's a fairly good representation.

Truck found on Kijiji.

Posted: Jul 29, 2012 at 20:42 Quote
message me the link to that please

Posted: Jul 29, 2012 at 20:51 Quote
jamesbrown wrote:
message me the link to that please

The ad was taken down, but I have the pictures from the ad....if that's what your after? Guy was looking for 18,000 I believe...

Potentially sold I assume.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012365
Mobile Version of Website