Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 13:15 Quote
eastsideride wrote:
crs-one wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Oh... did you finally find someone to help you out after your failed attempts? Or did you think me saying I'd leave your safe space alone was somehow binding?

When I get bored here, I'll have to swing by and see if you actually did get it sorted after I unsubbed. Be refreshing to see you succeed at something... but there's no doubt a work around, that's the beauty of computers. Just have to see how worth my time it is.

Hurry along now, go cry about people laughing at you to the mods... we're all very concerned about your feelings, particularly given your existing emotional state and psychological issues. Keep your chin up lil guy.

"I care about this topic so little I will hack a forum to prove it"

So much pointless effort for someone who doesn't care. Humorous.
Don't mistake things that require considerable effort for ineffectual clowns like you as requiring any effort from the more capable. I've never dedicated more than a fraction of a percent of my attention or effort to you cookies... atm, I'm multitasking, trolling you idiots while taking a shit and reading a book. That's the level of effort y'all are worth when you have your little tantrums.

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 20:45 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Yup... cause saying "when I get I bored" is the same as caring.

It borders on impressive how poorly you lot understand common words.

I don't care whether we have a productive forum or if you guys want to keep up the shitshow. But I love trolling you bitches into the meltdowns, that's f*cking hilarious for me. That, I'll put some effort into as long as it doesn't keep me from doing more important things. See the difference... I care, about my entertainment... just not about your feelings.

Come on back and try again soon...

You are a sad sad human being. I wish that you could see that. But I guess that's the nature of trolls. They're very self-serving.

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 20:55 Quote
Right... I'm sad. Thanks Dr Phil. lol

You've been having a cry for a week because someone you've never met, probably never will, and who's opinion shouldn't matter to you at all questioned your Tour de Commute prowess...

...but i'm the one who's a sad sad human. lol

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling me, just saying the most pusillanimous shit you can think of or if you were actually serious but that was terrific either way.

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 21:29 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

You've been having a cry for a week because someone you've never met, probably never will, and who's opinion shouldn't matter to you at all questioned your Tour de Commute prowess...

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling me, just saying the most pusillanimous shit you can think of or if you were actually serious but that was terrific either way.

For everybody else:
pu·sil·lan·i·mous
pyo͞osəˈlanəməs
adjective
showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 22:07 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Yes you're sad because you admit to experiencing pleasure from the act of trolling others. That's sadistic behavior. Many studies link internet trolling to sadism.

I've honestly not given a single thought to your false claims about whether or not I gain an advantage from a road tubeless setup. I've been riding my bike and enjoying every minute of it.

I have thought about how cancerous you are to this forum though. Never once have I seen you have a healthy interaction with a single user. It's always hostile. Hence the sad.

Posted: Aug 2, 2018 at 22:38 Quote
So... you've considered every interaction I've had on pinkbike... but you don't give me any thought at all.

Sure thing Serap.

Posted: Aug 3, 2018 at 1:25 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
So... you've considered every interaction I've had on pinkbike... but you don't give me any thought at all.

Sure thing Serap.

I said I haven't given thought to your claims about road tubeless. Seriously, learn to read.

Posted: Aug 3, 2018 at 1:26 Quote
Has anyone got anytime on the Otso bike's? Considering one but it would have to be direct from the US

Posted: Aug 3, 2018 at 1:28 Quote
radatabs wrote:
Has anyone got anytime on the Otso bike's? Considering one but it would have to be direct from the US

What makes you consider one? Seems to me there's plenty of other steel road bikes out there from more reputable companies.

Posted: Aug 3, 2018 at 1:31 Quote
seraph wrote:
radatabs wrote:

What makes you consider one? Seems to me there's plenty of other steel road bikes out there from more reputable companies.

It would be the Warakin, and the price is around £3-400 cheaper than any others in the UK for any other stainless frames. The option at this price would either be cheap steel and a nicer group, an Otso stainless or a custom steel

O+
Posted: Aug 6, 2018 at 11:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I've never dedicated more of my attention and effort to you cookies... atm, I'm taking a effort.

Fixed

Posted: Aug 6, 2018 at 15:44 Quote
It's really not just him dragging this out. Lets move on already.

Here is a silly "road" bike;

photo

Posted: Aug 6, 2018 at 16:29 Quote
sherbet wrote:
It's really not just him dragging this out. Lets move on already.

You know, I tried this already... but despite what people say they want, they act like they want something different.

photo

photo

Aero is (Sitll) so Hawt... the first guy should point his toes. I bet he would gain 3 watts.

Posted: Aug 6, 2018 at 16:59 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
Aero is (Sitll) so Hawt... the first guy should point his toes. I bet he would gain 3 watts.
As a former fitter, having seen the flexibility levels of a lot of cyclists, that may be all he's got...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013092
Mobile Version of Website