Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 10:56 Quote
My franken-bike has been updated with a Fuji Transonic frame. All other parts are from my previous build and some new additions.
Fuji Transonic

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 10:23 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Geo is great, but have been having an insane amount of hanger issues. I don't recommend one, as much as I'd love to.

Can’t you get your hands on a decent replacement? North shore Billet ie

Posted: May 8, 2019 at 13:58 Quote
memento-mori wrote:
sherbet wrote:
Geo is great, but have been having an insane amount of hanger issues. I don't recommend one, as much as I'd love to.

Can’t you get your hands on a decent replacement? North shore Billet ie

Yep. Been running the CNC Wheels Manufacturing ones and they still bend pretty easily. It's a very very very thin connection. NSB hanger lasted me like three weeks.

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 1:25 Quote
Got my hands on a powermeter. Curious to see those disappointing results. Big Grin

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 9:40 Quote
memento-mori wrote:
Got my hands on a powermeter. Curious to see those disappointing results. Big Grin

Really cool to have... It's shocking how much power you put into things you don't realize and how little you're putting out when you feel like you're laying down work

And that's a great looking ride.

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
Cheers!

Went out for a little ride today, as long as I don’t compare numbers to the professionals I’m pretty happy Wink

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 21:52 Quote
Sorry for the trash photo of a stock bike, i cri.

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 21:54 Quote
Nice ride, I really like that paintjob... has it got some metallic shine or is that just the lighting?

Posted: May 28, 2019 at 21:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Nice ride, I really like that paintjob... has it got some metallic shine or is that just the lighting?
Thanks! One of the many reasons i chose this bike, its chrome paint and shines with very minimal light, goes really well with the blue which also has a green blue white sparkle. Normally i dont like the paint jobs on giants but this bike is definitely an exception for me.

Posted: Jun 1, 2019 at 6:53 Quote
TREK Domaine 4.5 Full Carbon Fihre framr/forks, Featuring Ultegra Groupo except for 105 cranks and 105 brakes. FSA headset, Carbon stacks, FSA carbon seat clamp. Time Carbon bars with FSA carbon stem. Bontregar race hubs/wheels. Prologo seat.

Cervelo R3 Disk. Full Carbon Fibre frame/forks, Featuring Full Ultegra groupo except for FSA/SLK Carbon Cranks, seat post & seat clamp. FSA headset and Carbon stack. FSA/SLK Carbon stem.. Fizik seat.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 15:20 Quote
So something landed on my desk today.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 15:21 Quote
Y'all play hot potato at work? That's rad.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 15:28 Quote
Ahahaha, not yet, nah. Just been oogling it. Frame weight is 1129g with rear axle, no bb, no headset. Not sure on the parts for it yet, as I have a Marin XCR 29 frame getting most of the parts from the last ride. Fresh ground up on this dude.

31.6 seatpost, so likely going to go force 2x, run a 1x drivetrain, and use the left side shifter as a dropper remote. Not sure if it's going to go with 700x45 or 650x47 tires yet. Have a Fox AX on order for it that should come this week.

Going to be a very fun fuckaround bike.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 15:56 Quote
Sweet dude, sounds fun as hell. Go 700 up front and 650 in the back

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 16:15 Quote
Ahaha, probably won't do that, but definitely an idea.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.017629
Mobile Version of Website