Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
Still ruining bikes.

photo

Posted: Jun 30, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
That looks fun as hell

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 6:00 Quote
How is the balance on that bike? Front heavy or not that bad?

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
24.5lbs. Feels balanced and very stiff frame wise. Broke the loaded stem while tightening it, so went down to a 80mm stem and it definitely feels weird right now. Also got a new syncros balacara saddle, with the integrated fenders for the saddle and fork.

It. Is. Very. Fun.

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 19:41 Quote
The Frame of the Cervélo R3/Disk is a weapon. It accelerates hard, Climbs like a Billie Goat, descends without fanfare, and carves through the tightest corners with ease. Set the bike into the apex and relax on the bars, and she will take the arc true, without a thought every time. I feel more bumps through the frame on the R3, then with my TREK, but it is not harsh by any means.

I actually look forward to hills with this bike. I was comfortable on this bike just minutes into the first ride. I only had to adjust the seat once. I have a wide shoulders/chest and need wider bars than stock, otherwise, everything just fell into place. They did everything right on this bike. She weighs 17.3 with carbon water bottle cages and pedals

Compared to my TREK Domane The Frame of toy 2018 Cerv lo R3 Disk is a weapon. It accelerates hard Climbs like a Billie Goat descends without fanfare and carves through the tightest corners with ease. Set the bike into the apex and relax on the bars and she will take the arc true without a thought every time. I feel more bumps through the frame on the R3 then with my TREK but it is not harsh by any means. I actually look forward to hills with this bike. I was comfortable on this bike just minutes into the first ride. I only had to adjust the seat once and add wider bars otherwise everything just fell into place. They did everything right on this bike. At first I used flat Mnt. Bike pedals that I have on both my FELT In the Philippines and my INTENSE Mnt. Bike. In the USA but I have decided to go with SPD Mnt. bike shoes with clip-less pedals trading out the pedals on my FELT Mnt. bike. Using proper pedals will up my game even more.

Posted: Jul 6, 2019 at 19:45 Quote
"Aurora" my Trek Domane. I call her this because she's faster than the SR71 and probably has more technology than the plane which replaced the SR71. Lol

My TREK Domane as of December 2016.

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 1:45 Quote
Way better a road bike than I'll ever be as a road rider...
photo

Upgraded 2013 Trek Madone 5.2

Posted: Jul 7, 2019 at 10:32 Quote
Some hella no-nonsense builds going on here. So sick.

Edit; less shit photo of the Libre.

A fricken bike bruh

O+
Posted: Jul 8, 2019 at 14:35 Quote
sherbet wrote:
Some hella no-nonsense builds going on here. So sick.

Edit; less shit photo of the Libre.

A fricken bike bruh

This might be the most nonsensical build in this thread, but it's amazing and I think I want it more than anything else in here.

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 12:03 Quote
Quick wash and lube... really need to trim the steerer though. The more I ride this bike, the more I like it.

photo

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 13:10 Quote
Had a very similar Domane in the shop on Sunday, definitely drool worthy. One of those bikes I'd really love to try someday.

Posted: Jul 9, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
This cannot have been on purpose but that power metre really matches the splotch of red at the seat cluster perfectly.

Posted: Jul 10, 2019 at 8:38 Quote
One of the cool things about the Pioneer power meters is that you can get that battery cover in just about any color you would want. It came with red and grey and the red fit perfectly.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016147
Mobile Version of Website