Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
| Next Page
Posted: Nov 9, 2019 at 9:58 Quote
Cheers, Specialized Pizza.

Posted: Nov 11, 2019 at 16:41 Quote
Not technically road, but its the tracklocross/single speed cyclocross rig (depending on the day/race)

Gotta let'r eat

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 at 11:03 Quote
New training/spandex bike

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 10:16 Quote
New (to me) project on the go.

Should be right around 15.2 pounds. Still needs some cables and cable ends.

I basically just swapped over the build from my Allez. I'm going to wait until I can ride it a bit and I know it's better before I sell one or the other frameset.

Once I know it works for me I'd like to go microdrive 1x11. I was thinking SRAM but then this frame came with some Campy Record 11 bits....

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 10:39 Quote
crs-one wrote:
New (to me) project on the go.

Should be right around 15.2 pounds. Still needs some cables and cable ends.

I basically just swapped over the build from my Allez. I'm going to wait until I can ride it a bit and I know it's better before I sell one or the other frameset.

Once I know it works for me I'd like to go microdrive 1x11. I was thinking SRAM but then this frame came with some Campy Record 11 bits....

Man. Clean build as always, and very respectable weight. tup

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
Never did post a picture of the Toyota bike with tri-spokes on it... so here it is. The original autographed Easton's are too valuable to me to actually use them, so HED 3's are on it now. The signed wheels just sit pretty in my office. The rest of the build has remained the same. Haven't weighed it as it is pictured, but would estimate around 16.5 lbs? Considering that with changing the wheels, bars and stem it broke under 15 lbs... I think that is a fair estimate.

More recent shot of the Toyota bike

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 13:34 Quote
Autographed Eastons? Who signed em?

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 13:37 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Autographed Eastons? Who signed em?

Antonio Cruz. One of the original racers from the 2006 team this bike is from. Easton Tempest II carbon wheelset.
Antonio Cruz

Posted: Dec 31, 2019 at 15:43 Quote
Nice, that's pretty cool

Posted: Jan 1, 2020 at 8:09 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Nice, that's pretty cool
Thanks! Salute

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008373
Mobile Version of Website