Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 9, 2020 at 5:37 Quote
I used to pass a guy commuting on a daily basis who had very bright flashing lights that you would notice from over 100 metres even in bright daylight, there was no way you could miss him coming (they weren't distracting or dazzling). I hadn't really thought about daytime lights prior to that but given how frequently cars at junctions seem to spot cyclists quite late I thought it would be a sensible addition.

I tend to use my Exposure joystick on the front, it lasts for ages in flashing mode, is relatively small and can't be missed. I still need to find a decent rear light that is similarly bright and long lasting.

Posted: Sep 13, 2020 at 12:42 Quote
I'm also running front and rear during the day.

The Tracer front from exposure has been out of stock for ages so I've opted for a dual purpose light for the time being. I purchased a Go Pro light mod that functions both as assist light on my camera or as a blinking front light on the bike. Runs approx for 7 hours in this mode. Best thing is I don't see it as it's blocked by the Wahoo. It's a light to be seen with, not to see with imo mostly due to limited battery life in standard mode. Computer mount is an Enve stem mount with a Go Pro tripod adapter glued underneath, it happens to be the exact same diameter.

In the rear I've got the tracer Exposure under the saddle which is absolutely fantastic. I will purchase the front once they're back available.

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 14:24 Quote
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/19371644/ 1987 Cannondale R 500 60 cm original Shimano 105 group set, Campy C Record hubs with Mavic Open 4 CD rims

Posted: Sep 15, 2020 at 14:29 Quote
Stevendos wrote:
https://m.pinkbike.com/photo/19371644/ 1987 Cannondale R 500 60 cm original Shimano 105 group set, Campy C Record hubs with Mavic Open 4 CD rims
You only need to input the image number portion of the url... nice classic ride.

Posted: 1 days ago Quote

got my cl50s on, tubeless 38c gravel kings. needs a new chainring but otherwise good for now, no more table tops for this one haha

Posted: 23 hours ago Quote
I have a couple of spare Easton/Cinch rings, what size do you need?

Posted: 20 hours ago Quote
seraph wrote:
I have a couple of spare Easton/Cinch rings, what size do you need?

Thanks dude thats really nice to offer, but im really wanting one of those spiderweb-y absoluteblack chainrings for aesthetics. hopefully i see you out on your 15 lb beauty soon though!

Posted: 16 hours ago Quote
I'll be out this Tuesday if the weather holds. Fingers crossed.

Posted: 27 mins ago Quote
Too rich for my blood lol But nice anyway. I would have run AXS 1x12 on there if it were mine.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008673
Mobile Version of Website