Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 13:40 Quote
memento-mori wrote:
I really like the Deda Elementi kit, available from entry level price point to high end. I’d recommend looking into the RHM 01 handlebar if your setup accepts a 31.8 bar.

nice..! thanks for the suggestion. mine is set up for 31.8's Wink

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 15:55 Quote
adm750 wrote:
very nice stoo61

I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to this thread. These new bikes are making me get urges.

won't....
cave......
in......... Ninja
The urges are hard... I still haven't taken delivery of my project one Domane and I'm looking at Aethos' lol

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 16:41 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
adm750 wrote:
very nice stoo61

I'm gonna have to unsubscribe to this thread. These new bikes are making me get urges.

won't....
cave......
in......... Ninja
The urges are hard... I still haven't taken delivery of my project one Domane and I'm looking at Aethos' lol

they truly are...lol

sucks you haven't gotten your new ride yet. I've got one you could borrow. it's old AF... But just think, spend a month or two on one of my old sleds and you'll be faster than a motherf**ker on your new one lol lol

Posted: Jun 9, 2021 at 18:18 Quote
adm750 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
adm750 wrote:
very nice stoo61

won't....
cave......
in......... Ninja

they truly are...lol

sucks you haven't gotten your new ride yet. I've got one you could borrow. it's old AF... But just think, spend a month or two on one of my old sleds and you'll be faster than a motherf**ker on your new one lol lol
Should be any day now... was 90-120 days from when I ordered it in February, which puts me right in the zone. Hopefully I get it by July.

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 4:14 Quote
tup can't wait to see it

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 8:04 Quote
adm750 wrote:
very nice stoo61

won't....
cave......
in......... Ninja

Do it.

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 9:25 Quote
stoo61 wrote:
adm750 wrote:
very nice stoo61

won't....
cave......
in......... Ninja

Do it.

Very confused

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 10:43 Quote
Give in to the urges he means.

Posted: Jun 10, 2021 at 14:10 Quote
seraph wrote:
Give in to the urges he means.

oh, I know exactly what he means Wink it was the only emoji I thought would jokingly express my being torn between urges and sensibility...poor selection on my part

Posted: Jun 13, 2021 at 20:09 Quote
Put some work into the Centurion. I decided to keep it mostly stock as it’s primarily a cruising around bike. I absolutely love this thing.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 3:54 Quote
looks really good man-wolf. bet she rides nice !!!

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:42 Quote
adm750 wrote:
looks really good man-wolf. bet she rides nice !!!
Thanks! The ride is indeed excellent and this quickly became my favorite bike I own.

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 1:43 Quote
Nice one man-wolf.

I got myself a new road bike too but it looks slightly off compared to all the other entries...

Helmet

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 6:58 Quote
What kind of bike is that?

Posted: Jun 18, 2021 at 7:03 Quote
yeah...that bitch is nice...!

pretty sure a 1098....

badass helmet too Mori.... no better lid than an Arai.....

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008507
Mobile Version of Website