Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Posted: Mar 8, 2022 at 4:22 Quote
aaaahhh....the days of lying on the pavement, squirming around at an intersection, trying to loosen my toe-straps prior to a light turning green from a track stance gone bad.... Facepalm

at least you were alone Wink

bike looks like a solid player....

Posted: Mar 8, 2022 at 7:27 Quote
adm750 wrote:
aaaahhh....the days of lying on the pavement, squirming around at an intersection, trying to loosen my toe-straps prior to a light turning green from a track stance gone bad.... Facepalm

My first clipped in fall over while coming to a stop, I landed on the hood of the car beside me lol

For sure one of the more embarrassing moments of my life.

Posted: Mar 8, 2022 at 8:53 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
adm750 wrote:

My first clipped in fall over while coming to a stop, I landed on the hood of the car beside me lol

For sure one of the more embarrassing moments of my life.

epic .!!! lol

Posted: Mar 8, 2022 at 8:56 Quote
Man, I can only imagine! I’ve been riding for over 18 years and last week was my first time setting foot in a clipless pedal. I’ve ridden fixed gear with toe clips, that’s a little different though. I’m totally blown away with them and feel like an idiot for waiting so long to try it! I was able to get in the drops and hammer up some technical single track climbs that have always been challenging sections for me on flat pedals.

Posted: Mar 21, 2022 at 19:06 Quote
photo

photo

photo

My new to me 2021 BMC Teammachine ALR 2. 105 hydro, dt wheels (upgraded from mavics), cb eggbeater pedals (moving to spd soon hopefully), and 28c gp5k's. 8.8kg without cage/bottle. I am loving this bike so far.

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 7:58 Quote
nice...! I dig the BMC's....

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 8:55 Quote
New commuter/coffee bike. Rode to work today, gearing feels pretty good, might be a bit stiff on the way home (the hills go the other way). The yellow is a lot, but I won't lose it in a crowd Big Grin

photo

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 8:57 Quote
pretty sweet...what's the gearing ??

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 9:13 Quote
adm750 wrote:

53/19. Crankset was from the parts bin, most of the bike was from the parts bin. There's a decent climb to my street, it's going to be rough.

https://www.strava.com/segments/8396282

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 10:19 Quote
Maslin02 wrote:
adm750 wrote:

53/19. Crankset was from the parts bin, most of the bike was from the parts bin. There's a decent climb to my street, it's going to be rough.

https://www.strava.com/segments/8396282

yeah, you'll be feeling that one Razz

nice job on it for sure....!!

Posted: Mar 22, 2022 at 10:37 Quote
I love that yellow bar tape. Adds some uniqueness compared to most bikes.

Posted: Mar 23, 2022 at 14:04 Quote
And we're back at it....

95km and 2300m elevation, went up to 1500m altitude which was high enough this time of year.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Mar 23, 2022 at 16:34 Quote
Damn... such gorgeous riding

Posted: Mar 23, 2022 at 18:32 Quote
Amazing!

Are you guys on Strava? I’m @ Andrew Johns on there. Just made an account a couple weeks ago. I’m not trying to break any records, just tracking my commute and casual rides around town.

Posted: Mar 23, 2022 at 21:52 Quote
What is the general perspective on Titanium road bikes? I have a very nice Scott foil but it's way too 'race; for me these days.

I would appreciate any thoughts from people who own carbon and Ti bikes?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017625
Mobile Version of Website