Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 13:30 Quote
Carlsbad / San Diego area mostly.

Will need to drive up north a bit and might squeeze in a visit to San Francisco but that’ll be work related.

If that’s anywhere near you, hook a brother up cause I’ve got @)&Wink all to do during two out of those 4 weekends. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 28, 2022 at 13:33 Quote
BlurredVision wrote:

Your pictures are always awesome. I get a kick out of the ash tray on the lunch table. So European, you will never see one at a restaurant around here.

Thanks man, nothing fancy these days as I just lug around my IPhone instead of bringing the camera.

It’s a lot less common in Northern Europe to still see ash trays. In the south however…. I couldn’t care less as I don’t smoke haha.

Posted: Apr 13, 2022 at 10:18 Quote
Little trip in and around Monterey area, very changeable weather conditions but beautiful area.

Early starts are nippy at around 4 degrees Celcius.

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 13, 2022 at 20:51 Quote
Yeah, it can be a little chilly along the coast! Beautiful area though! I really want to tour the entire West Coast by bike sometime. I drove HWY 101 in its entirety a few years ago, wishing I was on a bike the whole time! Seattle, WA to Moab, UT would also be an incredible route to tour. I did a cross country road trip last winter in my Subaru and scoped it all out! 19 states and over 6000 miles.

Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 13:37 Quote
Another weekend, another day out. Moved a bit more inland this time, change of scenery compared to the coast.

109km & 1227m elevation

photo

photo

photo

Had to help this little guy cross the road

photo

A bit shy at first

photo

photo

photo

Free coffee and a Danish from a very cute girl behind the counter, American hospitality!

photo

Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 15:00 Quote
That looked like an awesome ride! I'm too fat for all that climbing though, my legs hurt just seeing it on Strava lol

Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 15:45 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
That looked like an awesome ride! I'm too fat for all that climbing though, my legs hurt just seeing it on Strava lol

Yeah was a nice day out!

Haha, you can set the route for when we hopefully meet up for a ride!

Posted: Apr 18, 2022 at 16:16 Quote
Looks like a beautiful ride. If only it was so nice here.

Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 14:35 Quote
We're still in shit-town for weather. It's been raining for basically the whole month, on and off. And it snowed a week ago.

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 15:08 Quote
seraph wrote:
We're still in shit-town for weather. It's been raining for basically the whole month, on and off. And it snowed a week ago.

Welcome to Portland!

Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 18:05 Quote
nubbs wrote:
seraph wrote:

Welcome to Portland!

welcome to Ohio Rolleyes

been snowing on and off all day....

Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 21:06 Quote
nubbs wrote:
seraph wrote:

Welcome to Portland!

You know it's funny because I actually really like the rain, but now that I own a house I really want to be able to do shit in my yard and I can't because it's always raining on my days off.

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2022 at 9:17 Quote
I've been following this thread for awhile. Lots of cool rides and ride photos. Still waiting for some warm days here in Montana. Soon ...

Here is my 2020 S-Works Crux

Frame: S-Works Crux (custom paint)
Groupset: Sram Force AXS
Wheelset: Zipp 303s
Saddle: Specialized Mimic
Seatpost and Stem: Zipp
Handlebar: Zipp XPLR SL
Tires: Schwalbe G-One 40mm

photo
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 20, 2022 at 10:13 Quote
Love that silver seatpost and stem. The bar tape is... unique. Very pretty build though.

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2022 at 10:14 Quote
I dont hate the bar tape. It kinda works. Sick bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037637
Mobile Version of Website