Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)

PB Forum :: Road Cycling and Touring
Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
Author Message
Posted: May 6, 2022 at 5:31 Quote
Nova Eroica California - quite a salty ride by the looks of it.

155km & apprx 2000m elevation


Posted: May 16, 2022 at 0:36 Quote
Got caught in the rain on Saturday, temp was still fantastic so no drama. Just a dirty bike. 65km & 950m elevation




Just sunshine on Sunday - 75km & 700m elevation



It looks like I'll be joining the Nove Colli gran fondo this coming Sunday, wish me luck!

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 11:55 Quote
.......with the exception of Mt. Kneecaps, I'd have to agree lol

just kidding 'mori !!! Wink

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 12:02 Quote
At least the bike is pretty!

The internet is such a harsh world…

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 17:31 Quote
haha..! hateful place this interwebz...

I'd give anything to ride where you're at... it's gorgeous...!

nice ink btw....!! meant to comment on that a while back. did so just now tup

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 0:28 Quote
Thanks!

Italy and especially this region is hard to beat to be honest.

I'll be moving to the States within a couple of months from now so I'll have to say goodbye to this part of the world. I'll be coming back a couple times a year but still, it's not the same.

I might actually leave one of my bikes and kit here for when I'm back. Good reason to build a new bike in the States too. Wink

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 7:00 Quote
memento-mori wrote:
Thanks!

Italy and especially this region is hard to beat to be honest.

I'll be moving to the States within a couple of months from now so I'll have to say goodbye to this part of the world. I'll be coming back a couple times a year but still, it's not the same.

I might actually leave one of my bikes and kit here for when I'm back. Good reason to build a new bike in the States too. Wink
Where you gonna end up stateside? Gonna be tough to come back here after enjoying that!

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 7:15 Quote
Planning to end up in your neck of the woods actually as our sales office is in Carlsbad.

I'm well aware but it's a great job opportunity.

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 7:51 Quote
memento-mori wrote:
Planning to end up in your neck of the woods actually as our sales office is in Carlsbad.

I'm well aware but it's a great job opportunity.
All things considered, there's worse places to move to lol

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 8:57 Quote
Very true haha!

And at least we can get that ride in!

Posted: May 18, 2022 at 8:58 Quote
memento-mori wrote:
Planning to end up in your neck of the woods actually as our sales office is in Carlsbad.

I'm well aware but it's a great job opportunity.

Congrats man....! double-edged sword I'm sure

Posted: May 18, 2022 at 9:16 Quote
Story of my life so far haha.

Thanks! I guess...

Posted: May 18, 2022 at 9:59 Quote
memento-mori wrote:
Very true haha!

And at least we can get that ride in!
Lol, and all it took was you moving 6000 miles lol

Posted: May 18, 2022 at 12:27 Quote
I’ll be sticking in your wheel for sure during that ride haha! I put in my effort before the ride even started!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011398
Mobile Version of Website