Abrunhosa wrote:
What are the best flat dh pedals i can get? Dmr vaults are Good? Im using 5.10
Point One Podium

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 18:33 Quote
Abrunhosa wrote:
Straitline platform pedals are awesome! Quite expensive though

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 18:51 Quote
^+1 on Straitlines. I was gonna get one but got some Acros A-Flats instead coz they were like $30 cheaper. Couldnt complain with both.

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 19:03 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Abrunhosa wrote:
Point One Podium

^ this

for grip, thin profile, weight, and maintenance/durability

Straitlines are good too, but a bit on the heavy/bulky/thick profile side of things

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 19:05 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Abrunhosa wrote:
Point One Podium

^ this

Straitlines are good too, but a bit on the heavy/bulky/thick profile side of things
Point one all the way

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 19:05 Quote
straitlines are good, but you cant beat point ones. well worth the money. low profile, can take as many rock hits as you throw at it, smooth, and the company/ factory is run by bike lovers who all use their products and know what they are doing. good customer service and if you sign up for their newsletters, they have sales on pedals quite often for one reason or another.

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 22:59 Quote
I just got a karpiel apocalypse and was wondering did they come with risse forks it's a motorcycle style for with carbon fiber guards all names are worn off

Posted: Jul 25, 2012 at 23:12 Quote
Most likely a Risse Racing, yeah

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 6:06 Quote
That's some Downhill Domination shit haha

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 6:37 Quote
cashmead wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Point One Podium

^ this

Point one all the way
They look nice and lightweight, but im on a budget, anything a bit cheaper? Point ones are 175 euros on CRC,

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 6:39 Quote
They will be cheaper if you buy directly from them.

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 6:48 Quote
I was intrigued by the dmr vaults 9/16 since the price dropped, nukeproof protos and neutron 2012, straitlines SC, Answer Rove, Black Spire sub4, Fire eye PJ, NC-17 SUD Pin III S-Pro CNC Pedals and the funn fundamental pedals... What im really looking for, is a nice big stable platform since i have a big foot, very very very grippy that wont let my foot slide off and im using 5.10 as well and i also want them to be low profile, extremely durable and that i wont lose much pins

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 7:50 Quote
Abrunhosa wrote:
They look nice and lightweight, but im on a budget, anything a bit cheaper? Point ones are 175 euros on CRC,

HT

linky thing

Posted: Jul 26, 2012 at 9:50 Quote
Abrunhosa wrote:
I was intrigued by the dmr vaults 9/16 since the price dropped, nukeproof protos and neutron 2012, straitlines SC, Answer Rove, Black Spire sub4, Fire eye PJ, NC-17 SUD Pin III S-Pro CNC Pedals and the funn fundamental pedals... What im really looking for, is a nice big stable platform since i have a big foot, very very very grippy that wont let my foot slide off and im using 5.10 as well and i also want them to be low profile, extremely durable and that i wont lose much pins

fundamentals look pretty awesome and have a big platform and are like 300 grams or even less

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011738
Mobile Version of Website