Totally Wicked Awesome Labour Day Weekend Bromont Trip 2012

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Totally Wicked Awesome Labour Day Weekend Bromont Trip 2012
O+
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 10:52 Quote
NiZAtE wrote:
chrispaulcx wrote:
Blue opens this weekend! Anyone going to be there Monday?

Yeah I was thinking about going monday, carpool?

Gonna carpool with Andrew but maybe we can do three way action. How many bikes can your rack hold?

Posted: May 17, 2012 at 11:27 Quote
chrispaulcx wrote:
NiZAtE wrote:
chrispaulcx wrote:
Blue opens this weekend! Anyone going to be there Monday?

Yeah I was thinking about going monday, carpool?

Gonna carpool with Andrew but maybe we can do three way action. How many bikes can your rack hold?

Don't have a rack for the Xterra yet Razz . Maybe I could talk your bother into riding blue twice this weekend.

Posted: May 17, 2012 at 12:34 Quote
chrispaulcx wrote:

So glad I live here and don't have to carpool. Is that instead of paying for gas?

Posted: May 17, 2012 at 14:19 Quote
[Quote="comacruz"]
chrispaulcx wrote:

So glad I live here and don't have to carpool. Is that instead of paying for gas?

lol - gonna try to make it mon instead of Sat if thats what all the cool kids are doing

O+
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 15:01 Quote
Last time I ask Chris for a ride bahaha! I should be up there Monday with a buddy to!

Posted: May 17, 2012 at 17:11 Quote
time for some trainage - .......... pb needs a little smiley dude on a train

O+
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 19:12 Quote
imagine we rounded every biker there and did a mega train down showcase or hoale. that would be so fun!

Views: 26,823    Faves: 667    Comments: 74

Posted: Jun 9, 2012 at 8:17 Quote
so trying to figure out who is all in - help me out

Shawn - in
Chris - in
Nate - in
Justin - in
Andrew M - in
Glenner - in
Brucie - in
Kevin - in

Troy - ?
Andrew W - ?

Conrad - Maybe
Zack - maybe
John - maybe

did I forget anybody ?
anybody else you dudes invited ?

- It seems the house we rented last year already got booked a while ago - anyone have other ideas of where to stay?
Beer

O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2012 at 19:22 Quote
Whatever you do, DO NOT stay at the Hotel Bromont in the Honeymoon Suite. They have a circular bed with a circular mirror on the ceiling, a shower in the middle of the room, a 6" hole in the Jacuzzi tub like someone shot it, and access to the pool maintenance area so all you smell is chlorine rather than what it probably really smells like (crabs and gonosyphililaids and smegma). I got a lot of bug bites in that room and slept in my clothes because of how disgusting it was. Shit will get weird in there ...

There's another room in that hotel near the pool where I stayed a different time and it smelled so badly I stuck Doritos in the fan (the AC was busted) to try to freshen the air. They were Cool Ranch Doritos and it did not work as intended.

Motel Bromont was we stayed that time when you came back from Whistler, Shawn. It was OK.

In case you accidentally get rich, Chateau Bromont is very nice but you can't really bring bikes in so they have to get locked in the car or something?

Camping Bromont is a decent camp site if you are ok with the locals getting half drunk on cheap beer and singing Frere Jacques for hours.

Aaahhhh, la Belle Province ...

That's all, back to lurking.

Posted: Jun 11, 2012 at 16:53 Quote
cheap beer and frere jaques it is

Posted: Jun 15, 2012 at 10:39 Quote
Sadly i don't think i can make it, Thos ill be there this weekend on Sat if theres anyone out this way right now? stupid prom i have to go the friday of Canada weekend in Collingowood.. *sigh*

FL
Posted: Jun 15, 2012 at 16:26 Quote
I might be able to go......

Posted: Jun 17, 2012 at 12:41 Quote
droppindown wrote:
I might be able to go......

sweet - its not too far off now

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 at 6:39 Quote
- Andrew , Nate and myself are Carpooloing
- Chris and Zack are carpooling

still looking into one last option for a cottage rental - otherwise we are camping so we will have to group up and book sites

- 9 days ...... can I get a hells ya ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018001
Mobile Version of Website