Totally Wicked Awesome Labour Day Weekend Bromont Trip 2012

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Totally Wicked Awesome Labour Day Weekend Bromont Trip 2012
Author Message
Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 15:57 Quote
looks like our Totally Wicked Awesome Canada Day Weekend Bromont Trip 2012 has thinned out a bit.

we are down to 4 guarenteed with Chris , Me , Nate and Andrew and with the possibility of Bruce and Droppindown Dave

The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true. Salute

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 16:35 Quote
here is some stokage

- I know its not mont bro but its still awesome

Views: 51,079    Faves: 1,487    Comments: 99

Posted: Jun 22, 2012 at 19:44 Quote
Awesome Nate . Thanks so much for doing that. Looks like a great place!

Posted: Jun 23, 2012 at 6:08 Quote
mountainman24 wrote:
looks like our Totally Wicked Awesome Canada Day Weekend Bromont Trip 2012 has thinned out a bit.

we are down to 4 guarenteed with Chris , Me , Nate and Andrew and with the possibility of Bruce and Droppindown Dave

The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true. Salute

- WE are up to 5 Brucie is IN !

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 10:59 Quote
Bruce is out.

Not long now boys! Get pumped!

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 12:00 Quote
Views: 475    Faves: 7    Comments: 15


Dude i am so pumped and nervous about the brdige lol

Posted: Jun 27, 2012 at 12:01 Quote
NiZAtE wrote:
Views: 475    Faves: 7    Comments: 15


Dude i am so pumped and nervous about the brdige lol

The bridge is fine. The worst that will happen is you will land short of the landing and that's not even a big deal. It is quite intimidating riding up to it for the first time though Smile

Posted: Jul 3, 2012 at 15:54 Quote
any ideas for the next trip out? lol sucks i missed it.

Posted: Jul 3, 2012 at 16:00 Quote
I'm going labour day weekend

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 19:31 Quote
moar stokage - this guy is a pinner in ripper mode

Views: 28,260    Faves: 857    Comments: 89

Posted: Jul 14, 2012 at 15:10 Quote
mountainman24 wrote:
moar stokage - this guy is a pinner in ripper mode

That young fella knows how to correctly operate a bicycle.

Posted: Jul 15, 2012 at 6:56 Quote
mountainman24 wrote:
moar stokage - this guy is a pinner in ripper mode

Views: 28,260    Faves: 857    Comments: 89

Wow that was smooth. makes me want to go back to bromont so bad!

Posted: Jul 15, 2012 at 10:44 Quote
hustler wrote:
mountainman24 wrote:
moar stokage - this guy is a pinner in ripper mode

That young fella knows how to correctly operate a bicycle.

haha he sure does

Posted: Jul 19, 2012 at 13:21 Quote
Views: 15,830    Faves: 316    Comments: 29


oh yeah!


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031881
Mobile Version of Website