Formula mega vs formula the one brakes?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Formula mega vs formula the one brakes?
  • Next Page
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 4:02 Quote
StueySasquach wrote:
mini-shredder wrote:
lewisstp wrote:
in saying that, I got a 2010 saint set of brakes for £100 on one of chain reactions one day deals... Suppose it's personal preference though... Smile is this for the demo?
Yeah for the demo

A complete set of 2010 Saints, F&R with hardware, discs etc....for £100...are you sure? :/
Yeah, it was one of the clearance deals last august, it was with hardware, and i'v got to say, they are the best brakes i'v ever had for that price!! Big Grin I always found chain reaction to be the best in delivery and service... I tend to ask loads of stupid questions about thier products and they've always had a good explination.... Big Grin

Posted: May 17, 2012 at 4:39 Quote
lewisstp wrote:
StueySasquach wrote:
mini-shredder wrote:

Yeah for the demo

A complete set of 2010 Saints, F&R with hardware, discs etc....for £100...are you sure? :/
Yeah, it was one of the clearance deals last august, it was with hardware, and i'v got to say, they are the best brakes i'v ever had for that price!! Big Grin I always found chain reaction to be the best in delivery and service... I tend to ask loads of stupid questions about thier products and they've always had a good explination.... Big Grin

You've been lucky then. They've persistently screwed up, mis-described products and acted like a banks call centre when dealing with me. They're not what they used too be.

But fair play for getting Saints for a ton, still prefer Formula though personally, powerful, modular and light. Great lever feel too. Horses for courses though isn't it Smile

Posted: May 23, 2012 at 14:34 Quote
Finally decided to just email formula saying which discs size I want. Smile hopefully should come next week.

Was going to get some saints off of someone but gave up on him as he was slow to reply and I need brakes quite soon.

No doubt you'll see photos up when they arrive. Wink

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013383
Mobile Version of Website