Brooklyn Machine Works

PB Forum :: Downhill
Brooklyn Machine Works
Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 8:37 Quote
Hey hey guys. So, any news about Brooklyn worth sharing? I know about the new website and new store, but what about bikes? Anything new?

Cheers everyone.

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 9:05 Quote
gnrendeiro wrote:
Hey hey guys. So, any news about Brooklyn worth sharing? I know about the new website and new store, but what about bikes? Anything new?

Cheers everyone.

Nope, nothing interesting happening there anymore......

Posted: Mar 28, 2016 at 4:12 Quote
deadmeat25 wrote:
gnrendeiro wrote:

Cheers everyone.

Nope, nothing interesting happening there anymore......

That's a shame... I've just sold my racelink and I was lookking for some new Brooklyn...

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 6:09 Quote
That Sad Brooklyn Machine make one Kick ass Ebike . how do i know. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 31, 2016 at 15:47 Quote
tomac204airshift wrote:
That Sad Brooklyn Machine make one Kick ass Ebike . how do i know. Big Grin

Eh?

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 0:23 Quote
can't work out how to show pics here

Posted: Aug 10, 2016 at 8:13 Quote
Can anyone tell me the gear ratio on the left side of the jack shaft drive system?

Posted: Aug 10, 2016 at 9:15 Quote
Scotty1985 wrote:
Can anyone tell me the gear ratio on the left side of the jack shaft drive system?

Teeth on one cog does not a ratio make, but the cog is 17T

Posted: Aug 10, 2016 at 11:54 Quote
deadmeat25 wrote:
Scotty1985 wrote:

What about the sprocket?

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 0:44 Quote
Scotty1985 wrote:
deadmeat25 wrote:
Scotty1985 wrote:

What about the sprocket?

Are you joking?

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 3:59 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9298647/

I was running a non-essentric BB, had to go up to a DMR chainring....one tooth more to take up the slack the Essentric would have done to keep the chain the correct taughtness. Can't remember if it was 17/18t or 23/24t?

Worked spot on mind, with a Blackspire roller to keep it smooth and inline, hope this helps.

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 9:33 Quote
SEADEVIL wrote:
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/9298647/

I was running a non-essentric BB, had to go up to a DMR chainring....one tooth more to take up the slack the Essentric would have done to keep the chain the correct taughtness. Can't remember if it was 17/18t or 23/24t?

Worked spot on mind, with a Blackspire roller to keep it smooth and inline, hope this helps.

You fitted a roller the left drive side? Prove it.

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 11:07 Quote
Look at the picture I sent in the link. I run a Blackspire on the left in between the two cogs which took up the slack, which allowed me to run a bigger chainring, a DMR bmx ring....if the picture don't upload, look at my Brooklyn Racelink folder on Pinkbike. I don't lie bro.
Brooklyn nearly complete New press-fit BB used as I couldn t get an essentric BB in the UK at the moment so....look at the left drive side...a new bottom cog had to go on with 1x tooth larger to eliminate some of the slackness the essentric would of took up which is controlled by a Blackspire tensioner never seen on a brooky before....cheers Owen . If this set-up works it means I can do away with the Profile cranks in the future and run SLX or Saints. Thompson silver post going on her with a Fizik Tundra 2 saddle. Green grips are temporary could stick with red DMR s or white ODi s with red collars

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 11:18 Quote
That is a really clever fix.

Posted: Aug 11, 2016 at 12:33 Quote
Thank you....I'm old school....ridden everything over many years. tup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.081760
Mobile Version of Website