Do you want to make Pinkbike and Trailforks better? Pinkbike is looking for full time Software Developers - Check Available Jobs

2012 Kona Entourage Forum!

PB Forum :: Kona
2012 Kona Entourage Forum!
Posted: May 12, 2018 at 23:11 Quote
Andrew702 wrote:
I bought my 2013 Kona Entourage just a few months ago and love it. The only thing is, is that I only way 120lbs and have never even came close to bottoming out the fork. I am only 15 and am on a very tight budget so buying a new fork is out of the question. So my questions is where can I find a spring for my stock Rock Shox Domain R fork? If anyone can message me with a link to a page, I’d really appreciate it because I’ve had no luck finding one. Thanks!

What spring you running?

Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 1:27 Quote
I'm looking for some Kona Entourage for sale!!

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 10:26 Quote
rasaloco wrote:
I'm looking for some Kona Entourage for sale!!

Where do you live?

Posted: Jul 2, 2018 at 7:33 Quote
Does anyone happen to know what this bolt is called - where I can get a replacement as it is rounded; it screws into the rear thru axle which I think is 12mm x 150mm, and it is an hex key socket. Yet I can't find the specific bolt; if anyone can help I'd be grateful, cheers.

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 14:51 Quote
how do i tell my dad that need a new bike looking at an entourage deluxe for 800 pound but he says its too much and he thinks my Carrera Vulcan (which I have smashed the cones riding jumps and tacoed both wheels on by riding red graded downhill trails on) is fine for riding downhill and freeride. he says I need to save money for a trip to America but I am selling my old road bike (£250) and have a summer job to pay for the bike and my brother said he would give me £100 if I let him ride it occasionally.

Posted: Sep 29, 2018 at 7:24 Quote
Hello all. I'm looking at a 2012 Entourage size S. I'm 5'7" and currently ride an MC Battery size M. Should I go for the S or hold out until I find an M?
Thanks.

Posted: Oct 27, 2018 at 12:09 Quote
I want to get a diffrent coil spring for my Kona Entourage 2012 medium size
But have No clue what coil spring is in it atm does anyone know what coil is in it?

Posted: Nov 14, 2018 at 14:10 Quote
Hey guys,
I've got a Kona Process 167 frame in Large I'm thinking of selling with a Fox X2 rear shock, is anyone here interested before I put it up for sale?
Tristan

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
How does the Process 167 ride in light of the Entourage?

Posted: Mar 27, 2019 at 2:50 Quote
What is the best size with tire to run on the Entourage?

Posted: Apr 9, 2019 at 12:06 Quote
Harley247 wrote:
What is the best size with tire to run on the Entourage?
There's loads of space to fit as bigger tyre as u will find. I ran magic Mary's 2.35 (on wide rims) and there was bags of space back there.

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 8:53 Quote
Is the entourage still considered a "big" bike by today's standards? 2014 is only 5 years old but things have been getting longer and lower since then. I was currently building up a medium 2011 Giant Faith as a park bike and I cant get over how small it feels.

I'm 5'10 and I may travel to get an Entourage.. but it's a large.

The only thing that looks concerning on the geo chart is the reach. I don't mind to remedy that with a shorter stem and handlebars with the right sweep.

Anyone else my height riding a large frame?

Posted: May 20, 2019 at 15:43 Quote
id say yes. although keep in mind the entourage is an older bike. the newer bikes that have almost (or as much travel) as the entoruage are able to pedal and climb much better. these bikes were never pedal/climb bikes. i believe they were marketed as a 'park/free ride' bike originally.

its been a while, so i believe these have 180mm rear travel. i know a lot of 650b enduro bikes are getting close to this number (there might already be some out there). while they may not be 180mm, they are close and they travel/climb much better. its amazing how far we have come with mtb tech.

im 5"11' and i had a medium operator. it was too small, not sure a large would have been enough for me (although i like short stems)

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 8:40 Quote
Hi Guys,

For those who like the Entourage - I have a 167 for sale that is awesome, it weighs in at exactly 32lbs with pedals/cushcore installed. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2548612/

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011236
Mobile Version of Website