Newcastle area riders?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Newcastle area riders?
Posted: Dec 19, 2015 at 3:29 Quote
Anyone in the blyth/bedlington area had a jump bike stolen?
Found one yesterday which looked like it been hidden on the railway.
Police aren't too interested as there's been non matching the description reported as stolen.

Posted: Dec 21, 2015 at 12:10 Quote
I'm staying with my girlfriend over the Christmas period in blaydon. I'm going to have a couple free days while she's at work. Any DH/all mountain to ride near by?

I'll be in my car so I can travel a bit

Cheers, Brad

Posted: Dec 21, 2015 at 14:16 Quote
Get yourself to hamsterley decend

Posted: Dec 21, 2015 at 14:34 Quote
I'll check it out, thanks!

Posted: Dec 23, 2015 at 14:53 Quote
NineOneSix wrote:
I'm staying with my girlfriend over the Christmas period in blaydon. I'm going to have a couple free days while she's at work. Any DH/all mountain to ride near by?

I'll be in my car so I can travel a bit

Cheers, Brad

I'll hopefully be at thrunton on 28th or 29th

Posted: Mar 9, 2016 at 5:38 Quote
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. In my master's thesis I am trying to find out which criteria are most important when choosing MTB holidays. What is your opinion on that? goo.gl/forms/Zzdav0l8Yi Thanks

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 at 5:23 Quote
Had my white large on one 29er singlespeed stolen from gateshead.

Had white rebas, thomson bars, red hope hubs on stans rims. If anyone hears of it for sale etc, can you please pm me.

Thanks
Paul

Posted: Sep 3, 2016 at 15:50 Quote
Anyone know of good trails/mini dh places in Newcastle?

O+
Posted: Sep 3, 2016 at 23:33 Quote
Drai1 wrote:

Closest spots id normally ride are beamish, choowel and penshaw, theyre all reasonably close to newcastle

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 4:22 Quote
Drai1 wrote:

Also Holywell Dene and Thrunton

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 6:21 Quote
TomMorganLittle wrote:
Drai1 wrote:

I was at Holywell yesterday mate, it could do with some tlc as most of the jumps have had no maintenance.

If there are some willing chaps to start rebuilding it then I'm all for that, just let me know.

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 6:22 Quote
Ps I don't drive so I can't get to the other spots mentioned in this post, I thought there would be some closer ones apart from Holywell Frown

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 6:52 Quote
Drai1 wrote:
TomMorganLittle wrote:
Drai1 wrote:

I was at Holywell yesterday mate, it could do with some tlc as most of the jumps have had no maintenance.

If there are some willing chaps to start rebuilding it then I'm all for that, just let me know.

Me and Tom are happy to help rebuild hollywell, we were talking about this the other week

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 at 6:53 Quote
Drai1 wrote:
Ps I don't drive so I can't get to the other spots mentioned in this post, I thought there would be some closer ones apart from Holywell Frown

Where do you live and what days do you ride?

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 at 2:32 Quote
mwilliams wrote:
Drai1 wrote:

Where do you live and what days do you ride?

I'm from Whitley bay so not far for me and I'm going down today around 1ish to find my old shovel ha and maybe ride a bit. I ride mostly on weekends and on my days off. Just getting back into after I broke my foot 4 years ago.

How about you?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011912
Mobile Version of Website