The Firm Clothing

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The Firm Clothing
Previous Page |
Posted: Jun 21, 2012 at 7:23 Quote
Alright guys, Me and a friend have recently set up a clothing brand called the firm clothing, We have designs and prints ready (see below) we are looking for constructive feedback and opinions on what you think.

Follow us on twitter for more information - @thefirmclothing
Add us on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/TheFirmClothing

New line all designed and ready for printing
Follow the company on twitter thefirmclothing

***Sponsorship*** We are currently setting up a bmx team to represent us, we already have two riders (myself and Sam Anderson) but are looking for one more. If you are interested in riding for us please inbox me, this includes free clothing, stickers, and what ever else.

We are hoping to expand pretty big in the future and need the help to do so! Spread the word and let everyone know.
(skate/mtb teams to come in the future)

Company release is end of July/ beginning of August.

Mods- Im not trying to advertise sales here just awareness that we are looking for riders as well as feedback.
All pricing is to go through private message, so inbox me if you want to know prices etc.

Posted: Jun 24, 2012 at 13:18 Quote
Them shirts look sick

Posted: Jun 25, 2012 at 3:25 Quote
Ride-Eastern1 wrote:
Them shirts look sick

Cheers buddy, they go on sale at the end of July, Also prize give-aways are coming soon! Smile

Posted: Jun 26, 2012 at 15:17 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
Ride-Eastern1 wrote:
Them shirts look sick

Cheers buddy, they go on sale at the end of July, Also prize give-aways are coming soon! Smile

Ahh sweet how much they gonna cost man? and will be looking forward for to the giveaway

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 at 9:59 Quote
The grey rasta shirt and the crew sweatshirts are sick!

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 at 12:47 Quote
The blue t shirt with the fist looks lush how much will it cost and where would i buy them from?? Wish i was good at riding bmx

Posted: Jun 28, 2012 at 13:44 Quote
I would love to ride for you but doubt i'm good enough :/

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 13:07 Quote
I dunno how dialled you want your team to be or where you want them to be from, but I'd be totally stoked on this.
I'll put together like 10 quick clips for you next week and put it on vimeo as private?

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 14:12 Quote
Sounds good to me Smile

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 14:27 Quote
that gray sweatshirts sick, i want it haha

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 14:28 Quote
pretty sweet tshirts, shame i havent been riding at all lately or id at least try to get sponsered good luck with it all though!

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 14:28 Quote
I would attempt something, but I reckon there's far better out there than me.

Posted: Jun 29, 2012 at 20:03 Quote
man i wish i was good Frown

Posted: Jul 1, 2012 at 3:20 Quote
Really like the shirt designs! When will these be available?

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015415
Mobile Version of Website