The Firm Clothing

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
The Firm Clothing
Posted: Jul 1, 2012 at 9:42 Quote
Company release is end of july beginning of august so hopefully around then some time! Smile

Posted: Jul 1, 2012 at 14:20 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
Company release is end of july beginning of august so hopefully around then some time! Smile

Sweet sounds good!

Posted: Jul 4, 2012 at 5:35 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
yayayayahahahah! now I can order and look bad Cool

Posted: Jul 7, 2012 at 1:37 Quote
Just updated the first post with the facebook link but i will post it again here-

http://www.facebook.com/TheFirmClothing

We have also added james jones to the team! there will be a welcome edit in a few weeks, but for now here is his latest edit.

Posted: Jul 7, 2012 at 2:17 Quote
cool, good choice

Posted: Jul 7, 2012 at 13:40 Quote
bm-esh wrote:
Just updated the first post with the facebook link but i will post it again here-

http://www.facebook.com/TheFirmClothing

We have also added james jones to the team! there will be a welcome edit in a few weeks, but for now here is his latest edit.

Haha i ride with James quite abit, local rider around here!

Posted: Jul 7, 2012 at 14:32 Quote
yeah he's sick, i should be down that area sometime in august to get some footage for things!

Posted: Jul 7, 2012 at 17:41 Quote
sound let me know when you're down and what park you're off to Smile i could always ask gappy anyway i suppose haha

Posted: Jul 14, 2012 at 12:15 Quote
Them shirts is very nice to me. Please tell me When we will get it?

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 12:51 Quote
Long time no post, but T-shirts should be dropping within a few weeks just finalising designs and then ordering them in. Heres my personal august edit I made to promote the company a little (currently working on a bigger team promo)

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 13:16 Quote
I like the 3 tap to bars

Posted: Aug 31, 2012 at 14:26 Quote
Yeah, I look forward to the team promo. Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024457
Mobile Version of Website