Mavic deemax rims

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Mavic deemax rims
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 4, 2012 at 15:08 Quote
im looking for a pair of mavic deemax rims 32 hole 26" -obv

what deemax rim should i get that it cheap as ive seen lots of years and models i like them in yellow with all the black writing over them some have 3 areas of black writing and some have it splashed all around the rim

also what do they perform like ?

cheers Smile

Posted: Jul 4, 2012 at 15:16 Quote
elanto wrote:
im looking for a pair of mavic deemax rims 32 hole 26" -obv

what deemax rim should i get that it cheap as ive seen lots of years and models i like them in yellow with all the black writing over them some have 3 areas of black writing and some have it splashed all around the rim

also what do they perform like ?

cheers Smile
dont and never owned mavic demax wheels but i will tell you ive just got my 2012 mavic crossmax SX wheels and mavic wheels are brill mine are as stiff as f. Ck and the demax is the Free ride down hil wheel so they must be even better. Dont think your go wrong buying demax good luck mate

Posted: Jul 12, 2012 at 3:02 Quote
Had deemax on two of my bikes for few year had bit of trouble with rear hub and had to replace axle on my down hill bike but was easy fix ,thy real good wheels and look good to

Posted: Jul 12, 2012 at 4:00 Quote
There is quite a difference between the Deemax of pre 2007 and the ones you can get now. The Deemax from 2009 is designed around straight pull spokes from the hub using a 28 holed rim on the front and 32 on the back, therefor available as a wheelset only. As for stickers, you can get any model of Deemax decals on eBay or through SilkGraphics. the complete wrap of black writing is for 2010 and newer models.

The Mavic 729 is based around the old Deemax rim, apparently one of the strongest rims known to man and compatible with any hub of choice.

The Deemax wheel set is bombproof and really stiff, light for its purpose. I haven't had a issue with them at all. I do however prefer the Easton Havoc as they are lighter and from my experience based on the riding I do just as tough for the job.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007867
Mobile Version of Website