CT Riding

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT Riding
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 5, 2012 at 8:47 Quote
Has it been long enough since the last CT forum for us to start up another? I promise most of the idiots who ruined it last time have long since quit riding. Sherbert?

#BANS pumptrack #BANS

Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 17:30 Quote
I second the motion for a new CT thread, we have good trails here and want to share.tup

Posted: Jul 9, 2012 at 13:37 Quote
We've been cleaning up WestWoods a lot lately, bunch of overgrown trails have been clipped and muddy low spots now have rock armor and proper drainage

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 9:41 Quote
Yeah for CT! I heard yesterday that there has been some building and riding going on over at hubbard park/meriden mtn. Anyone know anything about that?

O+
Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 17:34 Quote
There is a fun trail down from the castle, but nothing too crazy. Nobody wants to piss off the militant hikers who prowl around those woods so it's all on the DL.

Posted: Jul 10, 2012 at 18:46 Quote
Exactly how its always been. Its weird though how they like you a lot more when your not building stunts haha

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 10:43 Quote
yeah that always seems to be the case around here, but i'll have to check it out one of these days.

O+
Posted: Jul 12, 2012 at 21:03 Quote
Is it true a bunch of stuff got torn down at Nepaug? Haven't been up there in a while, but I heard people screwed around with flight sim and ET is gone.

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 11:10 Quote
wibblywobbly wrote:
Is it true a bunch of stuff got torn down at Nepaug? Haven't been up there in a while, but I heard people screwed around with flight sim and ET is gone.
pretty sure a bunch of the goods there got wrecked not sure if the elves have been back out. same w/ mesh all gone.

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2012 at 5:22 Quote
There is still some stuff left at Mesh. the DEEP had a crew of teenagers out wrecking it last summer, but they didn't get everything. Rumor has it they are coming back, but I was out there last week and there are still some stunts.

O+
Posted: Jul 19, 2012 at 17:38 Quote
Is it worth going to Jimminy Peak, or should I just go to Mountain Creek?

Posted: Jul 20, 2012 at 6:51 Quote
How far are you from both?

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2012 at 15:41 Quote
about the same - maybe a 20 minute difference. Basically, is Jimminy worth checking out?

Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 19:28 Quote
I've never been but you can't really beat mountain creek. Have you been to highland?

O+
Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 20:26 Quote
I ended up going to MC - it's a sure thing. Still would like to check out Jimminy sometime though.

Highland is the usual go to spot.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015632
Mobile Version of Website