CT Riding

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT Riding
Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 10:51 Quote
This is more like the CT forum we know and love.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 10:57 Quote
holler holler get dollar boys

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 11:51 Quote
Now that I have access to my computer...

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 12:07 Quote

you havent lived until Rockland police issue you a NOTE

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 12:37 Quote
muddysocks wrote:
bstdwgn wrote:
Dan255 wrote:

Yep that sucks but I'm sure whoever did that is not on this forum, so theres really no point in pouting about it here.

I’m pretty confident that the person is on this forum... ^^^
hey dan I think he’s even part of the conversation.

Are you trying to say that was me? Because if that’s the case I think you may have dementia.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 12:55 Quote
Is Dan255 a rutslut is all I want to know.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:02 Quote
OMG THE ACTUAL COPS ARE HERE HI HENRY

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:08 Quote
Having seen Dan255 sleep with multiple dudes over a weekend we can confirm he is indeed a slut. But the rut....

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:10 Quote
Dan255 wrote:
muddysocks wrote:
bstdwgn wrote:

I’m pretty confident that the person is on this forum... ^^^

Are you trying to say that was me? Because if that’s the case I think you may have dementia.

Not only am I saying it was you. I have eye witnesses who saw you. All that this comment is meant to do is open up people’s eyes who don’t give a shit about the time and effort that go into making trails, jumps and other things that we all love to ride. IF you can’t hit the jump, don’t hit the follow up jump.. If you can’t go down a red trail, don’t braid it. People spend a lot of time on this shit. Thank you and make America great again.

Shitheads.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:12 Quote
bstdwgn wrote:
Dan255 wrote:
muddysocks wrote:

Not only am I saying it was you. I have eye witnesses who saw you. All that this comment is meant to do is open up people’s eyes who don’t give a shit about the time and effort that go into making trails, jumps and other things that we all love to ride. IF you can’t hit the jump, don’t hit the follow up jump.. If you can’t go down a red trail, don’t braid it. People spend a lot of time on this shit. Thank you and make America great again.

Shitheads.

The Anger Flows Deep in This One

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:23 Quote
bstdwgn wrote:
Dan255 wrote:
muddysocks wrote:

Shitheads.

Please tell me what “I” was riding.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:26 Quote
Hold on dudes, let me make some popcorn. This is good stuff.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:28 Quote
Hold up... the rockland police

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 13:34 Quote
surfhard987 wrote:
Hold up... the rockland police

Yea fortunately looks like he got off with a written warning here. I heard they are doing fines as well.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.014094
Mobile Version of Website