CT Riding

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT Riding
Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 8:40 Quote
Tons of great private ones if you know people.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 8:55 Quote
look up GM trails on Instagram.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
Yep. That’s one of them. It’s private. Ask before you ride

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 9:30 Quote
hawskill wrote:
look up GM trails on Instagram.
Thanks

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 9:43 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:
Yep. That’s one of them. It’s private. Ask before you ride

GMT is not private, just don’t show up with out offering to dig or at least bring some beers for the guys.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 11:10 Quote
Anyone know who "onwns" the spot off their merrit? I don't wanna blow anyone's spot up

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
Where are the GM trails located would be willing to dig and help if I knew where it was

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 11:16 Quote
mtngoat69 wrote:
Where are the GM trails located would be willing to dig and help if I knew where it was

Youll have to contact them to get that info, they do seem like they are always looking for diggers and its a sick spot.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 11:21 Quote
hawskill wrote:
mtngoat69 wrote:

Youll have to contact them to get that info, they do seem like they are always looking for diggers and its a sick spot.

Thanks

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 12:34 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:
Anyone know who "onwns" the spot off their merrit? I don't wanna blow anyone's spot up

I don't own but myself and a few colleagues have been digging and upkeeping the right line with the blessing of the boss now that he has a family and has moved on to a new spot. Seems like we're the only ones who still frequent that location. Assuming you're talking southern fairfield county.

That being said. Yes, most places in CT are invite only. As always, it's an excellent gesture to dig before you ride, learn how the bosses like things being made and follow their lead and guidance... the more grilling items and refreshing beverages you bring generally the better.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 13:10 Quote
not fairfield, its in enfield.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 13:14 Quote
ctbiker888 wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:

I don't own but myself and a few colleagues have been digging and upkeeping the right line with the blessing of the boss now that he has a family and has moved on to a new spot. Seems like we're the only ones who still frequent that location. Assuming you're talking southern fairfield county.

That being said. Yes, most places in CT are invite only. As always, it's an excellent gesture to dig before you ride, learn how the bosses like things being made and follow their lead and guidance... the more grilling items and refreshing beverages you bring generally the better.

Yes. Gunna send you a pm

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Yes, GM trails are in enfield, they are extremely well built and very fun. The dudes are super cool and accepting of all size wheels. However let's not discuss locations of people's trails until the dig invite has been extended by the caretakers. My previous post was in reference to a fellow user questioning jumps off of the Merritt.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 14:40 Quote
ctbiker888 wrote:
dhmtbr777 wrote:

Yes, GM trails are in enfield, they are extremely well built and very fun. The dudes are super cool and accepting of all size wheels. However let's not discuss locations of people's trails until the dig invite has been extended by the caretakers. My previous post was in reference to a fellow user questioning jumps off of the Merritt.

I don’t really go to GMT anymore but i was a local there for almost 10 yrs. Sunday’s are usually the best days to go visit. Hit up Jay on their Instagram page, he’s not a trail nazi and built that place up to encourage more people to ride.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
I don't know if it's just me but when I go on Instagram it seems like GMT took down their Instagram

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011463
Mobile Version of Website