Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 11:31 Quote
Blueshorts, post some pics you bot. #notarealpersontillwesayyouare

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 11:41 Quote
hawskill wrote:
Blueshorts, post some pics you bot. #notarealpersontillwesayyouare

facts, probably him

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
have the days of burner PB accounts returned? Oh man what's next... 26" wheels ?

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 11:33 Quote
Hey everyone. If you are selling, watch out for stasio777.

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 11:42 Quote
ethanlikesbikes wrote:
Hey everyone. If you are selling, watch out for stasio777.

Noted. Now explain. In detail.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 12:08 Quote
I came down a few hundred for him. He made a big deal about me not having the receipt. So I called the bike shop, they sent me the receipt and I sent it to him. Once he had the receipt, he lowered his offer again. He then said that it’s because he has to pay to ship the bike to Poland and he shouldn’t have to pay that extra amount.

I have sold him a bike before, about 2 years ago. I am positive he would have done what he did then, which is wait until the deal is done to say he can’t come anywhere and you need to drop it off at his house.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 15:09 Quote
I dont know what you are writing such things, The fact that I was negotiating etc. means that I have to buy a bicycle from you ??

As for the bike two years ago. I didnt have the transport to go to buy the bike and u suggested u will come and make a trade.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 15:29 Quote
What did I say that was untrue? Did you not lower your offer after wasting my time all day? Then make me contact the bike shop and get you a receipt? Did you not lower your offer again after confirming it was my bike, which I paid retail for? You don’t want to pay the $120 to ship to Poland so you think I should make up this cost? Is any of this untrue? I’m not saying you had to buy the bike, I’m just warning other users that you are a low baller who wasted my time.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 15:53 Quote
I willnt argue with you here. I didnt tell you to call the store and do it now. The fact that you have done. You thought that you were selling the bike and now you are crying that u have lost time. Greetings!!!

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 4:38 Quote
Sounds like someone doesn’t know how to sell stuff over the interwebzzz

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 4:59 Quote
ethanlikesbikes wrote:
What did I say that was untrue? Did you not lower your offer after wasting my time all day? Then make me contact the bike shop and get you a receipt? Did you not lower your offer again after confirming it was my bike, which I paid retail for? You don’t want to pay the $120 to ship to Poland so you think I should make up this cost? Is any of this untrue? I’m not saying you had to buy the bike, I’m just warning other users that you are a low baller who wasted my time.

Sorry bud, that's the price of doing business. Something is worth what someone is willing to pay. No one forced you to do anything. Could have just declined offer. Making is sound like this guy is a scammer crosses a line, at least from what little I know about this exchange.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 5:26 Quote
Sorry, I wasn’t trying to make it sound like he is a scammer. It’s just that in 12 years of buying and selling on here I have never had a bad experience with another user, which is maybe just lucky. Just wanted to warn others that this guy was really quite rude to me and if it saves anyone any wasted effort than maybe it’s worth noting.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 5:43 Quote
Hahah just call me a scammer . I bought a bike from you two years ago, you didnt look sad, when u sole it. I was interested in specialized enduro so obviously I was asking about various things and the price. I decided that this isnt a good business and thats all. V!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010839
Mobile Version of Website