CT Riding

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT Riding
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 5:48 Quote
Yea I don't know, I have sold a lot of items here as well. Sometimes you get people who are not worth the time, I respond with a counter and leave it at that. Try not to go down the rabbit hole with people that are seeming difficult. It can be frustrating, I hear that.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 7:18 Quote
You wanna bad time, sell $500-1000 cars on Craigslist. You get the non-English speakers, the can you deliver since I don’t have a car to come see it, the guys who think your private party sales include warrantys, the can you hold it for my next 3 paychecks, the god blessers/help me out bros, the no shows, and the lowballers.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 7:26 Quote
hawskill wrote:
You wanna bad time, sell $500-1000 cars on Craigslist. You get the non-English speakers, the can you deliver since I don’t have a car to come see it, the guys who think your private party sales include warrantys, the can you hold it for my next 3 paychecks, the god blessers/help me out bros, the no shows, and the lowballers.

Is that what you look like these days bro? Man you've let yourself go... Can i share the gospel of the e-bike with you to get you back into the woods ?

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 7:47 Quote
hawskill wrote:

Lol they are the worst

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 7:48 Quote
The new profile pic is rad haha

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 7:55 Quote
Selling anything on the internet just sucks for the all the reasons noted above. But then you have a smooth, easy transaction and you feel good and try it again!

I've gotten some good deals, and I've given some good deals.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 14:01 Quote
Anyone ridden Tilcon in Groton? Some of the most tech riding I have found on this side of the state. There is around 8+ miles and tons of potential.
Anyone wants a tour, shoot me a message.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 4:19 Quote
Man has pinkbike sold out... turn off e bike articles...

How much extra did cannondale pay to fight the trolls

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 4:51 Quote
hawskill wrote:

Looks like you could really need one bud! Haha. In all honesty they are really really fun. Too bad we live in trail nazi country though.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 4:59 Quote
ctvette2003 wrote:
Anyone ridden Tilcon in Groton? Some of the most tech riding I have found on this side of the state. There is around 8+ miles and tons of potential.

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/ctvette2003/album/Tilcon/

A lot of that is private property/no trespassing. Advertising it online isn't the best idea.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 6:26 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:
hawskill wrote:

Looks like you could really need one bud! Haha. In all honesty they are really really fun. Too bad we live in trail nazi country though.

Would rather not ride then be that lame.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 6:27 Quote
thumper87 wrote:
ctvette2003 wrote:

https://www.pinkbike.com/u/ctvette2003/album/Tilcon/

A lot of that is private property/no trespassing. Advertising it online isn't the best idea.

Agreed; I know North Branford Tilcon has some great riding too, but as a contractor for Tilcon I would not recommend getting caught on their properties.

Based on his photos however those appear to be legitimate trails.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 6:39 Quote
hawskill wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:
hawskill wrote:

Would rather not ride then be that lame.

We know Wink

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
Anyone know of a good shop ( South CT preferably ) that can assemble a 9point8 dropper? I got one disassembled, and the instructions are making my head spin

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 16:24 Quote
Where in south Ct

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011375
Mobile Version of Website