CT Riding

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT Riding
Posted: Oct 20, 2019 at 17:37 Quote
anyone know whos building in palor rock? in trumbull would love to slap some dirt with who ever that is

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 9:53 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:
anyone know whos building in palor rock? in trumbull would love to slap some dirt with who ever that is
I sent you a message

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 3:14 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:

youre a douche.

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 8:30 Quote
whitebullit wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:

youre a douche.

??? Why

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 9:15 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:
whitebullit wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:

youre a douche.

??? Why

knolly nuthuggers.

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
whitebullit wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:
whitebullit wrote:

youre a douche.

??? Why

knolly nuthuggers.

I’m a douche because you rub your nuts on a knolly

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:
whitebullit wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:

??? Why

knolly nuthuggers.

no youre a douche because thats what you called the group of guys who dig there, just a few pages back, now u wanna dig. were never opposed to having help but not from just anybody, i know its the internet and most of the shit said on this forum is just for entertainment anyway and im sure you didnt realize the knolly nuthuggers are doing 99% of the work in there either. respect is valued more than anything, noone cares how you ride or what you ride, if your respectful to the land and the group and you wanna dig, it would be nice to have more help. im just a helper, most importantly you should talk to the trailboss.

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 14:51 Quote
holy shit you old heads and your drama. * readies popcorn for @mod BANwagon ( see what I did there ?) *

Posted: Oct 25, 2019 at 15:05 Quote
whitebullit wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:
whitebullit wrote:

knolly nuthuggers.

no youre a douche because thats what you called the group of guys who dig there, just a few pages back, now u wanna dig. were never opposed to having help but not from just anybody, i know its the internet and most of the shit said on this forum is just for entertainment anyway and im sure you didnt realize the knolly nuthuggers are doing 99% of the work in there either. respect is valued more than anything, noone cares how you ride or what you ride, if your respectful to the land and the group and you wanna dig, it would be nice to have more help. im just a helper, most importantly you should talk to the trailboss.
maybe because the only bad interaction i had was with a guy on a knolly calling me a douche? i had great convos with other kids who are digging there and it was great same with another rider on this fourm you not so much

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 2:19 Quote
ctbiker888 wrote:
holy shit you old heads and your drama. * readies popcorn for @mod BANwagon ( see what I did there ?) *

you have no place here... youre the scumbag who sold me that jedi frame with the rear dropout pinch bolt completely stripped out, get f*ckkked and pray i dont remember your face a*shole.

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 2:40 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:
whitebullit wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:

maybe because the only bad interaction i had was with a guy on a knolly calling me a douche? i had great convos with other kids who are digging there and it was great same with another rider on this fourm you not so much

a few pages back on the forum you wanted to ride EBIKES at our trails, and you said some disrespectful things about the people who dig there, inadvertently or not. starting to ring any bells? just scroll back a few pages. i dont forget much and you left an impression on me.

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 18:48 Quote
whitebullit wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:
whitebullit wrote:

a few pages back on the forum you wanted to ride EBIKES at our trails, and you said some disrespectful things about the people who dig there, inadvertently or not. starting to ring any bells? just scroll back a few pages. i dont forget much and you left an impression on me.
idk man you just kinda seem like an older guy who was bullied a lot and you take it out on people have your age on Pinkbike forums. So just chill man. It’s not a big deal. You don’t have to like everyone. Sorry I wanted to ride a ebike on “your” trails and asked 1st and then didn’t do it.

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 18:51 Quote
ctbiker888 wrote:
. Right? Been wondering this for years

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 18:58 Quote
Do people get beaten up for riding trails without permission? I know dirt jumps/jump trails are territorial but I didn’t know mtb was ‘locals only’ attitude

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008986
Mobile Version of Website