CT Riding

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT Riding
| Next Page
Posted: May 27, 2020 at 19:37 Quote
I wanna post this on the nemba Facebook so bad lol

Posted: May 27, 2020 at 21:17 Quote
Those who can't ride the trails, braid the trails.
Those who braid the trails, are just being Dicks.
DON'T BE A DICK.
You know who you are.... http://www.samgoater.com/

Posted: May 28, 2020 at 17:34 Quote
it is kinda crazy how many stupid trails that weave in and out of main trails there r

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 9:51 Quote
I have reached out many times to sam goater to ask him to stop braiding trails. I’ve explained that his lines were ruining the trails, and I was getting many complaints. His claim was “I’ve been riding here for 10 years I can do whatever I want” he has no plan of stopping the widening of trails and doing whatever he wants. In these difficult times I was hoping the mountain bike community could come together and work together to keep the trails nice, technical, and challenging the way it always has been. I’m disappointed that sam refused to cooperate and insists on widening the trails and making braids in the name of “advanced” lines.

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 14:03 Quote
Sam Goater is why we can not have nice things
Eat a dick Sam!

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
What’s his vehicle? Be a shame if he ends up with some flats after his ride.

Posted: May 31, 2020 at 7:31 Quote
Or a smashed window. Gonna have to start hanging out in the commuter lot a bit more.

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 9:42 Quote
bill-curran wrote:
I have reached out many times to sam goater to ask him to stop braiding trails. I’ve explained that his lines were ruining the trails, and I was getting many complaints. His claim was “I’ve been riding here for 10 years I can do whatever I want” he has no plan of stopping the widening of trails and doing whatever he wants. In these difficult times I was hoping the mountain bike community could come together and work together to keep the trails nice, technical, and challenging the way it always has been. I’m disappointed that sam refused to cooperate and insists on widening the trails and making braids in the name of “advanced” lines.

I agree, I don’t know if Sam goater is the problem where I normally ride (case) but I’ve had to block some braided lines. Case has someone who keeps messing with the few features we have and making rolls into drops. Who does that? It’s insanely dangerous for those who are used to the roll!

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 9:45 Quote
So anyone actually meet this dude?

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 9:46 Quote
freeridejerk888 wrote:
I had never heard of him. Sounds like a guy to avoid...

Looks like he’s a mainly Fairfield problem.

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 13:49 Quote
has anyone here ridden the norbrook brewery trails yet?

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 14:32 Quote
stonant wrote:

Yes, they're pretty cool. Worth checking out. Nothing crazy in terms of trail design/layout, pretty beginner friendly.

Good beer, good hangs, FREE TRAILS. Go support. Bring bug spray.

Posted: Jun 22, 2020 at 14:56 Quote
Alexmdmtb wrote:
freeridejerk888 wrote:
I had never heard of him. Sounds like a guy to avoid...

Looks like he’s a mainly Fairfield problem.

The asshat is a cancer. He needs to get the hint and go away already

Posted: Jun 24, 2020 at 13:24 Quote
ctbiker888 wrote:
stonant wrote:

Yes, they're pretty cool. Worth checking out. Nothing crazy in terms of trail design/layout, pretty beginner friendly.

Good beer, good hangs, FREE TRAILS. Go support. Bring bug spray.

I've heard this place was pretty good as well. If it's a brewery and bike trails, it sounds like a place I must check out.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005625
Mobile Version of Website