CT Riding
O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2020 at 15:08 Quote
If everyone hasn't already, GO TO PAULK HILL

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 2:20 Quote
dualcrownscottspark wrote:
If everyone hasn't already, GO TO PAULK HILL

I’d say only go if you’re in the area, otherwise you’d be disappointed if you made a trip there just to ride.

O+
Posted: Aug 24, 2020 at 3:29 Quote
Idk I’d say it’s the best trail system I’ve ridden in ct. maybe as it gets bigger.

Posted: Aug 28, 2020 at 11:13 Quote
Idk I’d say it’s the best trail system I’ve ridden in ct. maybe as it gets bigger.
Its a great small trail system and will only get better as it gets bigger but I would not drive from far to ride it. I ride it as its semi on the way home from work. Biggest problem is parking only hold 5 cars.

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2020 at 17:49 Quote
There seems to be an abundance of space in Eastern CT, and a disproportionate lack of places to ride. Am I missing something?

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2020 at 18:13 Quote
Philkrzy wrote:
There seems to be an abundance of space in Eastern CT, and a disproportionate lack of places to ride. Am I missing something?

Empty corner?

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2020 at 12:34 Quote
I've been building a lot at case mountain, go check it out if you'd like. What I've built is on the dot trail.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2020 at 13:11 Quote
Anyone ripping a 100mm rear travel bike at case? Thinking of building up an XC ripper for my local stuff and places like case, cowls, etc. just not sure if it’s going to be not enough.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2020 at 13:21 Quote
thumper87 wrote:
Anyone ripping a 100mm rear travel bike at case? Thinking of building up an XC ripper for my local stuff and places like case, cowls, etc. just not sure if it’s going to be not enough.

That'd be me and my friends! It's definitely enough, but if you want a bit more comfort go with 120.

O+
Posted: Nov 16, 2020 at 13:24 Quote
Yeah figured I’d run 120 up from for sure

Posted: Mar 15, 2021 at 19:09 Quote
I've been building a lot at case mountain, go check it out if you'd like. What I've built is on the dot trail.

How is Case running right now?

O+
Posted: Mar 16, 2021 at 4:32 Quote
DHhack wrote:

Pretty mint. very little mud, dusty in spots.

Posted: Mar 16, 2021 at 6:42 Quote
DARKSTAR63 wrote:
DHhack wrote:

Pretty mint. very little mud, dusty in spots.

That’s what I like to hear.

Posted: Mar 16, 2021 at 8:03 Quote
Looking for someone that likes to dirt jump. I have a jump line that needs some work. Any diggers around the colchester area for after work dig sessions!?

O+
Posted: Mar 16, 2021 at 10:06 Quote
nw27 wrote:
Looking for someone that likes to dirt jump. I have a jump line that needs some work. Any diggers around the colchester area for after work dig sessions!?
I'd love to. Maybe weekends, Colchester is a bit far for me.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013832
Mobile Version of Website