CT Riding

PB Forum :: USA - East
CT Riding
Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 15:51 Quote
For a day trip do you all it is worth it to go to thunder over mountain creek? I've got a day to burn and it's a little further than creek but I hear great things. Any ideas?

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 16:45 Quote
It's really not a bad ride at all. Once you're through Springfield hit the cruise and go for it. 2 hours roughly and the riding is very good

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 17:01 Quote
Careful for the Troopers on 91 north of Northampton. Sneaky f*ckers

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 17:53 Quote
Thanks for the tips

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 18:19 Quote
Uploading a video showing all the trails at Powder Ridge tomorrow morning for people who are interested in seeing what it's like.

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 19:04 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:
Uploading a video showing all the trails at Powder Ridge tomorrow morning for people who are interested in seeing what it's like.

Please, I just picked up a bike today, would love to try the new local trails.

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 19:53 Quote
I'll be at highland for the next 3 days. Catch Some laps if anyone's heading up

Posted: Jul 3, 2016 at 9:02 Quote
Views: 390    Faves: 1    Comments: 17

Made a video of all the trails there for you guys to check out and see if it's worth your time.

Posted: Jul 3, 2016 at 10:00 Quote
Well, there's more than I expected

Posted: Jul 5, 2016 at 17:41 Quote
I know this may get me axed, but do any of you all do any road riding?

Posted: Jul 5, 2016 at 18:53 Quote
ctmtb98 wrote:
Views: 390    Faves: 1    Comments: 17

Made a video of all the trails there for you guys to check out and see if it's worth your time.

def gunu check it out know.. pretty damn good start for CT lift assisted dh biking

Posted: Jul 5, 2016 at 19:32 Quote
boogaloo77 wrote:

Only after I've been fat shaming myself for a few days will I bust out the Lycra. Last year I was more consistent on the road, this year it's almost all mtb that I've been riding.

Posted: Jul 5, 2016 at 19:45 Quote
boogaloo77 wrote:

would rather go for a trail ride or run

Posted: Jul 6, 2016 at 3:37 Quote
nyhc00 wrote:
boogaloo77 wrote:

Only after I've been fat shaming myself for a few days will I bust out the Lycra. Last year I was more consistent on the road, this year it's almost all mtb that I've been riding.

Fat shaming on the road is definitly a thing. I've been doing quite a lot of it lately but refuse to give in to the Lycra. Baggy road riding ftw! I'm trying to make it all the way to Yarmouth mass tomorrow, 185 miles in one day.

Posted: Jul 6, 2016 at 5:59 Quote
boogaloo77 wrote:
nyhc00 wrote:
boogaloo77 wrote:

Fat shaming on the road is definitly a thing. I've been doing quite a lot of it lately but refuse to give in to the Lycra. Baggy road riding ftw! I'm trying to make it all the way to Yarmouth mass tomorrow, 185 miles in one day.

I did 260mi in two days a few years ago when I was in better shape. (less fat) The 135mi out wasnt bad but coming home I considered laying down in the road.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008260
Mobile Version of Website