Opinions please to replace the phantom....

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Opinions please to replace the phantom....
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 8, 2012 at 14:31 Quote
Ok so now im officially working in the bike industry full time its time for some new goodies in my "do it all" hardtail quest.

next venture is a new frame, forks with more freeride focused travel and upto date chain device.

I was considering Grey with black fox forks with kashima coat much like this photo with a dab of red in the components

<Photo does not exist: 7027266>

but could be a little bland I dont know? what are your thoughts on the colour choices?

The new Stanton Bikes Slackline frames have just landed at HQ and are ready to sell Get yours now from www.stantonbikes.com. www.flickr.com thomasgaffney

Keep an eye out in my FS section ive loads coming up for sale and no offer refused, kenda tyres, frame, forks, bar, stem, cassette, saddle ive bags of bits to clear.

Posted: Jul 11, 2012 at 22:54 Quote
The one in the main pic is the bet !

CaptainLip wrote:
Ok so now im officially working in the bike industry full time its time for some new goodies in my "do it all" hardtail quest.

next venture is a new frame, forks with more freeride focused travel and upto date chain device.

I was considering Grey with black fox forks with kashima coat much like this photo with a dab of red in the components

<Photo does not exist: 7027266>

but could be a little bland I dont know? what are your thoughts on the colour choices?

The new Stanton Bikes Slackline frames have just landed at HQ and are ready to sell Get yours now from www.stantonbikes.com. www.flickr.com thomasgaffney

Keep an eye out in my FS section ive loads coming up for sale and no offer refused, kenda tyres, frame, forks, bar, stem, cassette, saddle ive bags of bits to clear.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011943
Mobile Version of Website