Dear God - scooter video

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Dear God - scooter video
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 11:00 Quote
Not Bikeing but bike related just watch, things like this shouldnt be done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgriJn0N5c0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fplus%2Ewww%2Enexopia%2Ecom%2Fweblog%2Ephp%3Fuid%3D2234501

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 18:37 Quote
Wow..things like this shouldn't be done? what are you talking bout. People probably said the same thing when they seen a kid shreddin on bike way back then.

Posted: Sep 30, 2007 at 22:53 Quote
minibiker wrote:
Wow..things like this shouldn't be done? what are you talking bout. People probably said the same thing when they seen a kid shreddin on bike way back then.

It's not a bad thing, chill

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 1:32 Quote
dear god is right.. that was sooo f*cken sick..

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 1:49 Quote
thats sickkk that kid rips Pimp

-------------> VOD --------------------------

Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Attention Pimp Pimp
Pimp Pimp Pimp Native Nurse Fireman Cop Geek Geek Nurse Cop Cop Fab Fab Beer Attention Attention Attention Attention Joker Whip

Batman

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 2:10 Quote
That was sooo sick! Huge props Smile

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 9:19 Quote
Obviously you dont scoot or never tried scooting? That was like some normal tricks and some harder. Deffinetly nothing special innit.

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 9:25 Quote
hahah wtf, there was alot of things special init.. how the hell was that normal tricks? love to see you do betterBatman

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 9:26 Quote
I thought it was sick but no matter what they do it's always going to look gay because they were on a scooter lol. The tricks are kool but its still goofy

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 9:28 Quote
that was soo sick!!! wot legends!

Posted: Oct 1, 2007 at 11:22 Quote
baabaa wrote:
Obviously you dont scoot or never tried scooting? That was like some normal tricks and some harder. Deffinetly nothing special innit.

r u kidding... go ahead. get a scooter, do back flips and quadrouple tailwhips; video tape it; and prove it

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 14:20 Quote
I wasnt meaning things like that shouldnt be done, I ment as in shouldnt be posible. but wow

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 14:41 Quote
gotta admit I've never expected to see anything like that, that guy impressed me...

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 14:42 Quote
Crazy shit. But I have to say, I hate those f*cking things. Why anyone would want to get that good on one is way beyond me.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012179
Mobile Version of Website