Dear God - scooter video

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Dear God - scooter video
O+ FL
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 15:45 Quote
Well honestly I would be embarassed to go to a skate park on a scooter but not if I was that guy! He's really good, but I bet he got hassled alot getting good, just because it's not "cool" for all the kids.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:59 Quote
thats crazy nuts.

i just came up with a trick that i would like to see done:

hand plant over a spine, with a tail whip while in you hand plant. basically tail whipping with one hand while stalling with the other. i have yet to see that.

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 at 0:47 Quote
that was sick i used to do scooting once when i was grounded from biking i learnd to do a tailwhip and bar spin

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 7:00 Quote
dan2003rty wrote:
thats crazy nuts.

hand plant over a spine, with a tail whip while in you hand plant. basically tail whipping with one hand while stalling with the other. i have yet to see that.
Unfortunately I think you fail man. He does that a bit before half way in the clip. This would have to be the craziest thing I've seen for so long. He has outstanding talent tup

O+
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 16:37 Quote
that scooter looks like a trendwhores bmx bike. brakeless, chainless, slammed seat, big bars.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 18:03 Quote
holy shit. that is one of the craziest things i have ever seen. that kid is amazing.

Posted: Oct 6, 2007 at 18:27 Quote
ridebike23 wrote:
that scooter looks like a trendwhores bmx bike. brakeless, chainless, slammed seat, big bars.

and a freecoaster, too

just throw some gay-ass colours on it, and boom, done

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 16:03 Quote
Yeah I posted this a long time ago on the old pinkbike forum.

Sick vid, though.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 16:13 Quote
those tricks where totally insane,so sickEek .If BMX´rs did those insane tricks like that kid did they where gods.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 20:03 Quote
wickedskilz wrote:
dan2003rty wrote:
thats crazy nuts.

Unfortunately I think you fail man. He does that a bit before half way in the clip. This would have to be the craziest thing I've seen for so long. He has outstanding talent tup

sorry for bringing back this thread buuuut

o shit i do fail Eek

at 2:40 left, he does it. Crazy Eek

it doesn't look like it cause of the camera angle and low quality, it looked to me like his feet just left the scooter the first time, kind of like a no footer or something. i guess not though.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 20:13 Quote
tats absolutely ridiculous man.. mad props

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 20:15 Quote
haha this is waht i do when im not biking, i cant backflip or stuff like that, but its a good way to get feel for no handers and tail whips like you would on a bike.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 20:19 Quote
what is the name of the vid

Posted: Nov 15, 2007 at 16:20 Quote
Where in the world do those kids find skate parks to ride in and not get beat up? It would be a blast to ride a scooter at a skate park, but i have to much self respect to show up and be like hey guys mind if i join inGeek

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015432
Mobile Version of Website