Yeti sb-66 vs Specialized enduro

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Yeti sb-66 vs Specialized enduro
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jul 15, 2012 at 15:00 Quote
Looking to step up and make a new purchase and been going back and forth between bikes. Mainly looking for a good pedaler that can also be really fun for downhill too. Was also looking at Yeti's 575 and the asr-5. Just looking for some input and your guys opinion on these bikes, thanks in advance!

Posted: Jul 16, 2012 at 17:51 Quote
Really fun to ride downhill I think takes the yeti 5.75 and asr 5 out of the equation. The switch technology imo found on the sb-66 is superior to prior yeti designs. I love the descending capabilities of the Enduro. It feels so comfortable and balanced the minute you get on the bike. Plus the suspension design is proven, reliable and easy to maintain. If downhill is more important the climb, Enduro all the way.

Posted: Jan 26, 2013 at 10:32 Quote
I had the same dilemma as you

I am now currently awaiting deliver of a 2013 Enduro Big Grin

Posted: Jan 27, 2013 at 3:46 Quote
You cant go wrong with an enduro, solid-fast and stable

Posted: Jan 28, 2013 at 9:48 Quote
I was in this same debate and rode both bikes before making a decision. Starting with the Yeti that thing can PEDAL it feels like a hardtail going up hill its amazing. I took it on my normal loop so I knew the trail very well and loved every second of it. Yeti runs a little big in the top tube so watch out for sizing. The bike went up and down amazingly and if it wasnt for the deal I got on the Enduro I would be on the Yeti. I love my enduro right now though just as much. It feels like a dh bike going down and climbs like a billy goat. It does not climb as good as the yeti but still holds its own. You wont go wrong with this decision so just look for the better deal. The geometry for both rigs is pretty similiar, long, low, slack for the AM division

Posted: Mar 13, 2013 at 10:19 Quote
I had the SB66 it is actually for sale!!! I enjoy the 575 better. The SB66 climbs like no other. I really liked the bike but it was too big of a bike for where I ride.
The enduro I didn't like it as much. Doesn't climb as good. Bit more fun downhill.

If I had to choose all over again I would consider a transition covert or a Commencal meta AM or SX.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.005584
Mobile Version of Website